• Chapter 3 • || School Jerks & a Sludge Villain ||

—————————————————————————
((Quick A/n: After the whole Mordo incident you are kinda forced to stay low but your mom let you keep the signature last name even though she wanted to change it so you wouldn't be suspected. You're supposed to use your quirk if it's absolutely necessary, but you seem to ignore the 'absolutely necessary' part.))
(( Also i'm dumb for not doing this before but italics are thoughts, Y/n means Your name, Mi/n means middle name, E/c means eye color, H/c means hair color, M/n means Mother's name.  A spell called Sacred Sword of Visanti will be used and what it looks like is the photo above.))^^^

☁︎︎

Previously... [Y/n age: 6 ]

Y/n snapped out of her daze, hugging the boy.
"My name is Y/n Strange and I'm sorry for thinking you're a broccoli Izuku!!"
Now it was his time to pale.

A g-girl just called me by my first name!

Y/n let go and he fell back muttering as his face turned red.
"Oh no! Mommy I think Izuku is dead!!" she screamed.

☁︎︎

Third P.O.V [8 years later, current age: 14]
Location: Aldera Junior High, Musutafu Japan.

Y/n sprinted down the hallway basically bumping into every other person. She mumbled meaningless apologies at them, not her fault they walk as slow as they think.

If only it wasn't her fault that she kept on pressing snooze on her alarm today.

She'd reach her classroom, opening the door.

Another day in hell..

Y/n walked to her seat flashing a smile towards the green haired boy getting a wave in return.

The teacher clapped his hands getting everyones attention, Y/n sat down just as he began to speak.

(( You sit right there, yes you are replacing that extra irrelevant person for your fabulous self ✨ ))

(( You sit right there, yes you are replacing that extra irrelevant person for your fabulous self ))

"So as third years it's time to start thinking seriously about your future..."

Y/n quickly got bored, so she did what she normally does which was sleep. However that didn't last long as her fellow classmates began to cheer and showoff their quirks.