First Dates

Alex's POV:

"Annnnd boom, what do you guys think," I asked my band mates.

"Uh, are you sure you're gonna wear that...why not what you normally wear," Julie said.

"Yea Alex...I think you need Luke's help on this one," Reggie told me, shoving Luke forward.

"Yea, I have a ton of work to do," Luke said, rolling his eyes.

He pushed me back into the bathroom. He started looking through all the clothes I had laid out. I personally dont think I look that bad. Oh right, so today Willie wanted to go on a date, and I've never been on one, but after we're going to meet his friends. I'm super excited.

"Ok Alex, put this on and you should be good to go," Luke said, leaving the bathroom.

I put on the clothes. I like it. I hope Willie does. It's one of Willie's jackets, a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and white shoes. I like his jackets, they make me feel good and happy.

Time skip to when Willie gets him*

So he should be here at any minute. Ok, why am I nervous now. That makes no sense.

"Hey Alex, you ready to go," Wilie said, popping up from no where.

I looked at what he was wearing. He had his hair down, a light blue shirt, his weird shorts, and his shoes. He looked as beautiful as ever.

"You look so good right now, n-not that you dont always look good, I'm going to stop talking now," I finished embarrassing myself.

"Haha, thank you and you look handsome too, now come on I have people you need to meet babe, but not before our little date," he grabbed my hand and drug me out of the garage. He picked up his skateboard and told me where to teleport. It was a field. With a beautiful view.

"This was my dads special spot," he said looking down.

"What happened to him," I asked.

"Uh so when I told him I was bisexual, he didn't like it and started drinking, then left...we got a call in the morning telling us he died," he responded with tears flowing down his face.

"Babe...none of our parents accepted us, but I bet he regrets what he did, because now he cant see his amazing son, being loved by me," I told him. I pulled him into a hug. I truly love him. He is mine and I'm his.

I dont want it any other way.

A/n heya, sorry for not making another part. I was busy with school and stuff like that. I'll try to update on mondays and wednesdays. This is only part one and part two will be out tomorrow. Also, none of what I wrote is actually a part of Willie's backstory.