Chapter Four

Keefe had stayed home that day because he was worried about Sophie. Normally she would have protested and scolded him, insisting he go to work even if she was close to deaths door. This time however she wasn't just thinking about herself and relented to Keefe's day off.

In the end she enjoyed it immensely and spent the day curled into his side watching rom-coms and Mission Impossible with a bowl of popcorn (which Mr. Forkle had gotten for her on his last trip to America). Biana had also stopped by for a visit and dredged up a whole apothecary of pre-natal concoctions she had sourced from Elwin and had also suggested Sophie go for check in with Elwin, something Keefe agreed with. 

In the end they had negotiated a visit the next day and Sophie had gone back to watching her movie. Keefe had fallen asleep several times during the movie and Sophie had repeatedly had to poke him or kiss him awake. Sometimes she thought he was only pretending so she would kiss him.

He still didn't seem to understand the appeal of human movies but watched for Sophie's sake, stroking her hair and resting their hands together over her forming baby bump. He did think it was adorable that she craved chocolate chip cookies and had ordered Keefe around while they baked a massive batch.

"What are you looking at?" Sophie asked annoyed that Keefe was staring. "Do i have something on my face?"

"I'm looking at my beautiful wife, sweetheart" he replied still staring at her. "And yes you do have something on your face"

"What?" Sophie asked urgently.

"The most kissable lips ever, the most entrancing eyes i have ever come across and the most adorable expression i have ever seen"

Sophie rolled her eyes but leant up to kiss him and smiled perfectly content with her annoyingly, adorably handsome husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, sorry i haven't updated in forever. I know I promised more regular updates but my life at the moment has been a little hectic.

Hopefully next week should be my next update but, i'm sorry i can't make any promises. I will also try and make the next one longer. 

Thanks for all the support!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!

Mollie