Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower

My head was hurting when I woke up. It was dark inside the dormitories. Strange, last thing I remember was walking back to the castle with Harry during midnight- Harry, right. Harry, where is he right now? I have to go follow him on his quest.

"You're awake-" Hermione sat down beside me legs looking down at me nervously.

"What time is it right now? Where's Harry?" I asked sitting up straight holding my head.

"6 past noon."

"6? I slept for that long?"

"Well- no. Harry thought it would be best to put you under a sleeping charm so you wouldn't follow. He left earlier in the morning and said he would be back before you were even awake. He told us to watch the school grounds while him and Dumbledore were gone."

"Are you kidding me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows and getting out of bed.

"I know, I know but on the bright side- the order is here," Hermione said getting up on her feet. The order was here to watch out for potential danger, the only danger here right now is Draco. What if Harry doesn't come back? He said he'd be back before I was even awake. He's not here is he.

"Get out Hermione," I said grabbing a random set of clothes.

"Evelyn please, I'm sorry. It was for your own good-"

"I said get out!" I yelled making her jump, "Just- please."

"I'm sorry Evelyn," She said before walking out. Draco should still be in the hospital wing if I'm not too late. After getting changed into a fresh set of clothes, I ran out the common room and towards the hospital wing.

The corridors were empty, Dumbledore definitely told all the students to stay inside their common rooms. I came to an abrupt stop hiding behind a wall seeing Draco walk out of the Hospital in a black suit making sure no one was around. He's up to something, definitely up to something.

I followed quietly behind him. He was walking somewhere anxiously with guilt all up on his face. He stopped in front of the familiar wall, the room of requirements. The wall started to reveal two black doors, Draco was taking deep breaths after deep breaths before walking in. Just before the door close, I snuck inside.

I hid behind some table while Draco walked towards a tall structure covered with a red blanket. He took another deep breath before revealing a strange antique cabinet shaped like a triangle.

"Draco," I called out walking away from the table and towards him. As soon as he heard my voice, he was immediately shocked and terrified, "what's going on?"

"What are you doing here?" He spat.

"No, what are you doing here."

"You need to get out- Death eaters, they're coming. Hogwarts will be under attack. Especially you need to leave, NOW. It'll only make it worse if you're here."

"Sorry, what? How will it be worse if I was here?"

"For fuck's sake Evelyn because they'll kill you if I can't do it!"

"Do what?"

"Just shut up and get out!" He said grabbing my wrist tightly causing slight pain.

Wind slightly blew from the cabinet as he slowly walked backwards away from the cabinet pulling me with him. The cabinet started to open itself and from inside, Bellatrix, Fenrir Greyback, and other death eaters came out. I covered my mouth to not let out a single gasp, we're in so much danger. They're here for Dumbledore, their greatest threat and also the only one keeping Harry and Hogwarts safe.