Ep 51. Spade's Rose.

🎶. Tera Hi Bas Hona Chahoon
&
🎶. Dil Ibaadat

 Dil Ibaadat

| A U T H O R |

| A U T H O R |

Wasn't love supposed to be comfortable?

Just something regular?

Something he has lived before, felt before?

This can't be love if it is making him so restless, so anxious, so insane.

The yearn to see her when she is not around, the desperation to hold her when she looks vulnerable, the desire to kiss away her tears, and the want to embellish her lithe form with all the luxuries of the world yet at the same time hide her from every pair of naked eyes, tuck her away in some corner of his deserted abode, get the hold of her soul and mesh it with his, embed himself in her with so much depths that she would remember no one but him.

What is this feeling? This craziness? This passion to make her his, to claim every inch of her world and mark it. To be the ruler of her dreams, the owner of her nights, the home of her day, and everything of her life and in return, he will give away his soul, his body, every breath of his life, even if it destroys him completely.

He couldn't really understand what was happening with him at this point.

It was nothing but pure madness, he knew that. Slowly but consciously, it was getting hold of his heart, and the violently beating organ was nothing but excited for this new change. He could almost feel the invisible chains of this insanity creeping around his heart, his mind, his soul, and his body, rendering him almost helpless.

Is this healthy?

Is he stepping forward in the arms of self-destruction?

Or is she going to be his destruction?

What exactly is this?

Why was he getting trapped in this wild hurricane? Is this how normally being in love feels? But wasn't he in love before with Isha? Then why does this feel so different? So scary, yet so fucking beautiful.