Chapter 13: Pan Fried Salmon With Cheese

[MeiMei is Good: Ah Wei! Come and see the immortal!]

[Rabbit can also be king of the sea: My mind has been thrown into disorder! The small older brother’s attractive index is really off the charts! I think it’s at least ten thousand!]

[Central air-conditioned deer: Host must have been exhausted after ascending to become an immortal. QAQ If husband was to debut, would he consent?]

[Mu Liqiu: I! Approve! This!!! Please make a recorded video, I’ll buy it multiple times!]

When it comes to this era, the community showed clear views on racial discrimination against no creature. They were almost like dogs. They didn’t care for race, age, gender, as long as the host looked good.

Gu YuMian’s face was very good.

Gentle and harmless eyes, beautiful and light lips and dimples, usually he had a kind of cold and alienating temperament, but when he looked over and smiled, he was charming and caused one to see fireworks. But what he usually did during the live broadcast was too grounded. He cooked, bathed and combed without showing any burden.

After soaking in the hot spring, Gu YuMian took the hot and soft towel to help the snow leopard dry the water on his body, and then took a small hairdryer to blow his fur dry with warm air, which was soon finished. After that, he looked up at the barrage.

Gu YuMian, “?”

What did they want him to do? Who was Ah Wei? Besides, debut??

He didn’t understand.

Gu YuMian looked at the suddenly mixed barrage and the popularity that he had been pushed higher and higher at the same time. For the first time in such a long live broadcast, he felt confused.

Looked like it was a compliment?

“Thank you,” Gu YuMian touched the tip of his nose. “Then we… will continue.”

He picked up the snow leopard and went to the outdoor dining table. Dinner was set for Shouxi hot pot, the main ingredient was high-grade synthetic Kobe beef.

Today, however, something unexpected happened.

Half an hour ago, Gu YuMian took out the beef and thawed it on a small open-air round table. He never thought that the plate with the beef would now be empty. Gu YuMian was puzzled. He glanced around the garden, and then fell on the pot of catnip in the corner. The catnip was obviously ruined over and over again, in a mess.

He immediately checked the monitoring. It turned out that two cats were attracted by catnip. They were so attracted that when they left, they took his beef too.

Gu YuMian, “……”

“What can I do? TuanTuan,” Gu YuMian put his chin on the top of the snow leopard’s head and sighed wearily, “You didn’t have any reaction to the catnip.”

Gu YuMian thought that catnip in this era was less attractive to cats, so it didn’t matter. 

He was too close. The tip of the little snow leopard’s ear was a little hot. He pressed his paw on Gu YuMian’s neck, and his grey-blue eyes narrowed slightly.