Chap 44 - Questions

Hetal's POV

As I slowly open my eyes on hearing soft heartbeats in my ear I knew I was sleeping in the engulfed of Rudra. His grip on my waist was tight there was no space to move so I decided to lift Rudra's hand from my waist as I could move. While moving his hand I could feel his skin and also a small realization hit me that his hand is on my bearskin of the waist. I don't know what took me so I slowly move my hand on his body as my right hand was above his hand and it was easy to move I could feel his bearskin when I touch his back, his thighs, his arm, his chest, and panic started inside me. So I shifted my hand to move over my body and I could feel my naked skin. I started recalling what happened yesterday between us but nothing came to my mind. The last thing that I remember was I fell in the snow hole. Tears started rolling my eyes. Did he ...

No! No! No! he cannot do that to me. I always knew how much he wanted this intimacy but I always stopped him. So did he take advantage? NO! NO! He is not that type of person I know him? But I did not realize that now I was sobbing on his chest. Suddenly I felt the weight from my waist was gone. I saw up at him and he was looking at me with complete sadness relevant in his eyes. I quickly try to sit but he holds me back from my shoulder saying " Wifey please don't stand up. Let me get up first and you close your eyes." I was looking blankly at him. But his eyes were pleading me. So I closed my eyes. I could feel that he has gone from the bed. After around 2 to 3 minutes later he told me that you can open your eyes and get ready. I will be waiting outside and started walking as I could hear his footsteps going further. I slowly open my eyes and saw Rudra had kept my clothes above the blanket on my legs and the door was closed by now. After he left I stood up covering myself with a blanket when I hissed in pain and the clothes fall. I bend down and picked it up but my eyes fell on the bed sheet which had bloodstains on it. I wanted to run away, cry out loud, shout at Rudra, hit him. I never knew what I wanted. I slowly manage to wear my clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. After around 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door and I said: "come in". Rudra walked in with his gaze fixed on the floor and sat on his knees in front of me. A tear rolled down his cheek which did not go unnoticed by me. I shattered little and asked "Ru... Rudra... was .. was.. it.. lust.."

He quickly looked towards me and said, "No wifey it was not, trust me. I always love you and never wanted to hurt you but I was helpless as I had no other option to save your life at that time please, believe me, I can explain everything." and I just nodded. I wanted this explanation. He tried to hold my hand but I just glare at him and he stopped. And then explain to me what had happened yesterday night and how he was left out without any other option to save my life. I could see genuine guilt in his eyes. So I just gave him a small smile and let this matter go for time being. But my mind was occupied now that... Should I tell him my true identity.. What if he hates me?...

I was brought out of my trance when he taps on my shoulder saying "let's go wifey." I just nob at it and got up from the bed but hissed in pain and sat down again as I was complete sore. He bends down and pick me up in bridal style and started walking out of that snow cabin. 

Rudra's POV

I got up after hearing the sobbing sound. I saw Hetal wanted to stand up but I quickly hold her because I never wanted to make her feel embarrassed. I told her with my pleading eyes to please lie down back and she agreed. I put on my clothes and walked out, thinking about what she would be thinking about me? After 10 mins I entered back and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at the blood strains. The guilt overtook me again and I kneel in front of her keeping my eyes gaze on the floor but the question made me shocked "Was it lust?", how could she think of me this way, but I quickly explain to her the truth. When I told her the truth she then got seen to be normal but was zoned out. By tapping on her shoulder she was back from her trance and I told her that we should leave now. She stood up but soon hissed in pain and sat down again and that was the time I realized how sore she would have been. I picked her up in a bridal style glancing at the room one last time and started walking and came near the car. I made her sit in the passenger seat and went towards the driver sit trying to start the car but all in vain. Finally, I got down from the car and waited to take a lift. After nearly 20 mins, a car stopped it was the only car seen on the road till now. I went towards it and an old aged couple was sitting in it. The man was in his late 60's and the woman in her mid 60's. I told them that my wife is not well and my car broke down so I wanted a lift. They agreed and told me "go young man and bring your wife." I went towards our car and open the passenger seat door and help wifey to get down I told her to stand her and not to move and she did as she was told. I quickly lock the doors kept the key in the pocket and picked her up in and started walking towards the other car wifey opened the back seat door and we both settled down on the back seat. It was an old model car which was very rare to be seen now.

As the car started the woman turn behind facing us and introducing herself that she was Mrs. Shaikh and this is her husband. Even I introduce myself stating I am Mr. Oberoi and this is my wife. She looked towards wifey and complimented her stating that she is very beautiful and we make a lovely cute couple. I knew by this time I was smiling and my wifey was blushing. Trust me I wanted to kiss her right now. But I stop my urge. 

Soon she started asking more questions like are we newly married and are we here for honeymoon etc. I answered all the questions and saw that the smile never left the wifey's face. I was relaxed seeing her happy. And then the man said always remember one thing young man this is what I am saying from my personal experience and I just looked at him from the rear mirror and nob with a smile and said' Yes uncle"

Love stands along with 3 pillars in life, as the 4 pillar itself is love.

1) Care 2) Trust 3) Respect 4) Love

It's simple if you care for a person it will lead to trust, and then that trust will eventually bring respect in the relationship, and then the love blooms.

I looked towards wifey and smile whole heartily at how our relationship has to turn out. She started caring for me and I trusted her and now we both respect each other and the decisions also what we make and now I want to confess my love to her.

We were taking in all his words and then he stopped as our destination came. Yes, our hotel came. I told them to join us for tea but he refused they both we looking at the hotel in a suspicious way. So I asked what happened uncle. He just nobs and said 'no beta it will be very expensive you guys continue." I told him "no uncle it is not and it will be free for you." They both looked at me quizzically. I smiled and said, "uncle I just need your name and phone number and whenever you come here all the facilities will be free for you." He then asked me, "how come it is possible." I smiled and said because I am the owner of this hotel. I could see shock written on both of their faces. I asked in a low voice "what happened uncle and aunty is there any problem." They quickly nob there head in no, but I knew something was off so I asked again "please say what happened?" Then the uncle said " I thought that rich people are always rude and arrogant but you prove me wrong. How humble and polite you are. It was then I realized how true it was. I was arrogant, rude, a jerk but after wifey coming into my life, I completely change. I just gave a genuine smile to them and both uncle and aunty gave us a lot of blessings. Then I took their name and phone number, I open the door of my side and got down opening the door of the wifey side and picked her bridal style again started walking inside the hotel hallway. I saw my manager coming towards me so I just shook my head saying no not to come as my cute wifey was protesting that I should keep her down, how embracing this is and what will the staff think but I just told her in strict voice once again if you open your mouth I swear I will kiss you right here in front of everyone and her eyes turn out to be like a saucer. I just chuckled at it and went towards the elevator and told wifey to press the floor button on it and once we were out I told her to punch the card as I was still carrying her in my arms and once we entered the room I made her lie down on the bed and told her to rest she was about to protest me but I just glare at her and she went silent and lied down on the pillow. I quickly picked up my towel and entered the washroom took a quick shower and then fill the bathtub with water and went out I saw my dear wifey still zoned out so I tap on her shoulder and then pick her again and made her stand in the bath tube. I left from there to give her the time to clean up herself. 

*******************

Sorry my lovely readers as I could not update from past one month as there were certain personal issues. I will try to complete this story by this month end as I am starting with my new story  'Love - Strength or Weakness'