Chapter 16: Eating Hot Pot

The ‘egg’ was bigger than an ordinary ostrich egg. Its appearance was a milky white, mellow, without lines, and its texture was neither smooth nor rough.

“Ostrich eggs should be the largest known eggs in the world,” Gu YuMian said to himself, “this looks… It’s kind of weird.”

Indeed, its appearance was mixed with the characteristics of many eggs, but Gu YuMian felt that it was not a real egg.

The little snow leopard rejected the egg. At first, he wanted Gu YuMian to throw it away.

Gu YuMian, of course, couldn’t throw it away. Maybe it was a child of some family. He didn’t have any professional instruments at hand. After waiting for a long time, the egg didn’t move, so he had to make a small heat preservation nest in the bedroom on the second floor.

Now it was almost seven o’clock and it was the agreed time for his live broadcast with his audience. It was time for the little snow leopard to have dinner. He could only deal with the matter at hand first and then look at the egg situation after the live broadcast.

He scratched the leopard’s chin. “TuanTuan, let’s go. Let’s eat first.” Gu YuMian, holding the plate with Kobe beef in his hand, walked two steps and found that the little snow leopard didn’t follow him, “TuanTuan?”

Inside the bedroom.

The door was open and dusk was heavy.

The little snow leopard put his paw on the egg and looked down at it. His grey-blue eyes narrowed into a line.

Although Gu YuMian had never seen it, the little snow leopard was very familiar with it.

——This was a reduced egg-shaped rescue capsule.

Egg-shaped rescue capsules were popular two or three decades ago, when the Zerg were still rampant, this kind of rescue capsule came into being. It completely simulated the egg shape and size of the Zerg cubs, so that if they accidentally fell into the hands of the Zerg, they would have a long life.

The special potion inside would make the creatures in the rescue capsule return to their pup state for a period of time, start to sleep and reduce energy consumption.

Later, when the Zerg were close to extermination, this kind of life-saving capsule was quickly eliminated due to some defects of its own. Only some old and long-term starships were equipped with them.

What was the purpose of this thing in the life capsule?

It was just that they happened to fall into his human’s home. What was their intention?

The little snow leopard’s paw pad forced up, sharp claws spring out, and he did not hesitate to face the bright white egg——

The next second.

“AH! TuanTuan, why are you bullying other children?” Gu YuMian was frightened by his actions when he came back. He quickly picked up the snow leopard from the back of his neck.

The little snow leopard’s four claws soared and struggled for a moment. He stared at him unbelievably. The voice was low in his throat. He was so angry that he almost blew up!