13: PAST COMES KNOCKIN'

SCENE 1: Riddhima confronts vansh regarding Virat's death

Vansh: Why do you think that i killed him!?

Riddhima: I don't think that you killed him, instead i believe that you killed him! Because i have seen him talking with you yesterday, he was blackmailing you regarding something, and you killed him, so that there is nothing against you!

Vansh: Oh? So you know about that?!

Riddhima: Yes! And i will expose you infront of everyone!

Vansh: But for that you will first need to be alive right? *takes out a gun from the drawer*

Riddhima: Oh now you will kill me also?!

Vansh: Yes!!

He shoots riddhima...

Riddhima: *wakes up* NOO! *looks around* It was just a dream! Why Vansh? Why? First you killed my gautam and now virat! How could you be soo ruthless and cold blooded? But Vansh you are a living remainder of my Gautam! *she takes out a photo of him*

Riddhima: Though you both look alike, he is not even 1% of what you are gautam! Vansh is a demon in my life, and you came in as a angel! Whenever i look at him, the only thing that comes to my mind is you! I fall weak, whenever i see him, God, giv...

Riddhima: Though you both look alike, he is not even 1% of what you are gautam! Vansh is a demon in my life, and you came in as a angel! Whenever i look at him, the only thing that comes to my mind is you! I fall weak, whenever i see him, God, give me strength to fight against him, and gautam do you know, whenever i see him in pain, i feel like you are in pain, and i go to help him, but suddenly i remember that he is not you! He was the one involved in your murder and i step away! And whenever i see him he refreshes my pain and reminds me about the purpose of my mission! *she cries herself to sleep*

FLASHBACK....

How did Riddhima meet Gautam is the flashback...

Gautam: *is driving the car and talking on the phone* Those reports are really important, how could you be soo damn foolish? Why do i have to handle everything? I mean can't you guys do...

Just then Riddhima comes infront of his car..and gautam's car stops...

Riddhima: Oh my god! *goes near the car and taps on the window*Oh hello mister! Come out of the car....

Gautam: I am really sorry, i didn't see...

Riddhima: What do you mean that you didn't see? Are you blind or what?

Gautam: Mam, you are crossing limits now! Though it was your mistake, i am the one apologising and you are still shouting at me?

Riddhima: No,no,no don't! It was your mistake! Ok! if i had come a second late, you could have killed this puppy!

Gautam: Puppy? What puppy? Don't think this is some bollywood movie and this is the most romantic entry ever!!

Riddhima: Oh hello! I have no interest in being a typical bollywood heroine also! And you also don't look like a hero! That i will do all this!