↽Twenty⇁

Isabella limped up the hill above the Caldecott Tunnel the car she stole left at the bottom and gazed down at the damage done to the camp. She tried to get back as quickly as she could after she got notified about the attack.

Isabella felt as though she didn't prepare them enough for what was to come, Isabella could feel that something bad was coming yet, she didn't know how to stop it. She desperately wanted the campers and her home to be okay but Isabella didn't know how to help.

Her foot got caught on a rock and she tripped right at the edge of the hill. Peering over the edge she saw a sight that was hard to believe. After a few weeks of being gone, the eagle was back and being wielded by an unknown boy with black hair. While the boy was unknown to Isabella, she glanced at the giant Polybotes and saw Reyna smiling down at him.

She was seated on Scipio flying around the giant stabbing at him and avoiding his strikes. Her cape and hair were spiraling around her giving her an ethereal appearance and in all honesty, it was the most beautiful thing Isabella has ever seen. Her purple cloak snapped, and Isabella fell into action.

She picked herself up as the Fifth Cohort began marching to aid the other Cohorts with the eagle and Isabella began stumbling down the hill to the nearest water source and watched as it slowly began healing her wounds.

"Come on, come on," She mumbled as the water was slowly healing her. She glanced up at the fight as a voice rang out, "Romans!" Reyna's voice boomed, "Rally to the eagle!" The water moving quicker around her body sensing her urgency for speed.

Isabella watched as the water scanned over her final wounds and left her body. She carefully stood back up and started walking to the fight to observe the damage done to her home.

Hannibal the elephant was plowing down monsters, Reyna was trying to keep Polybotes occupied, the demi-gods were pushing for shield walls while giant eagles were fighting alongside them. Many houses were destroyed including the Senate House. The fifth Cohort was decked out in full imperial gold armor and weapons that they didn't have before.

Isabella stopped as the staff with the golden eagle was used and monsters around the battlefield were reduced into ashes by shots of lightning and the booming sounds of thunder. She started sprinting to the fight and watched as a flash of wings and feathers was flying around the camp gashing at the many monsters' eyes.

It was smaller and faster than the other eagles yet, it had a familiar aura. Alongside the boy holding the eagle was a girl riding a horse that had puffy hair slashing at the enemies with a spatha. Hazel!

The giant Polybotes was backing up as Isabella continued sprinting to the fight. His voice rang out as he was cornered by the boy on the hellhound and Hazel,

"Where's the Daughter of Neptune!" Neptune's greatest opponent boomed out. The whole camp stopped and glanced at each other wondering where The Blessing of Mars was. Isabella was still sprinting as Reyna stepped forward,

"She is not present!" The giant looked down at her and laughed a horrible sounding screech.

"Nice try daughter of Bellona, her presence is nearby and I know it," Everything fell silent. The only sounds heard were the crackling of fire and the hissing of the basilisks in the dreads of the giant. Isabella can hear the ground under her feet as she moves one foot after the other.

The voice of a boy rang out of the crowd, "Mistaking me for a girl? That hurts dude," It was cocky, prideful, and almost teasing. She has never heard it before and felt as though that's a voice she'd certainly remember.

"That's funny Perseus Jackson. But I said Daughter Of Neptune," The boy with black hair stood up from his steed and started towards the giant. Isabella's eyes widened as she made it to the horse stables. She skidded to a stop and stood out the entrance wanting to hear the conversation.