3

Shia's POV

I had no idea why that woman got mad at me furiously. I didn't do anything to her but she acted as if i did something wrong.  And who am i to blame if Tzuyu and Chaeyoung want to play with that cards? They just saw it on the table and that's not even mine. I even declined to play with them since i really wanted to rest and sleep but i can't say no to them because they are my bosses.

And yeah, i also enjoy their company although Tzuyu has this kind of judgemental look all the time.

But that woman is getting into my nerves for acting furious earlier!

She's the only person who yelled at me like that. No one dares to yell at me just like that for goodness sake!

I stood up and took my toiletries and went out of my room. I'll have to take a shower before going to sleep.

But first, i'm gonna ask Jihyo if where is the bathroom because i don't know where it was located in this dorm.

"Their basement is quite a mess huh!" I mumbled while looking at the sorroundings. A lot of shoes, dresses and stuff toys stored in there.

"Fancy you, ooh
Nuga meonjeo johahamyeon eottae
Fancy you, o--- Oooops!" I suddenly stopped singing when i reached the living area because there were two eyes giving me a death glare.

"Enjoying the view???" She was looking at me that's why i asked her.

She furrowed her eyes and looked af me angrily.

Out of 9 women living in this dorm, why it had to be her in the living room right now?!

"Why are you still awake? It is already 11 in the evening, Miss Im."

"Who are you to talk to me like that?"

Yeah, why would you ask her like that!

Aiiiissshh!

"I'm just saying it's late in the evening already. But if you don't want to sleep, enjoy then!" I internally rejoicing and laughing.

'You think you're the only one who could be a bitchy one huh!' I internally laughing at her.

But before i could walk away from her, i felt something hit on the back of my head. And it hurts so fucking bad! As i turned around to face her, i saw the remote control on the floor! And yes, she threw it for me!

"You deserves it!" She said and continued watching on the tv.

'What the actual fuck!!!!' I cursed in my mind.

"What?! Anything you want to say?!" She suddenly asked when she realized i was still standing and glaring at her.

"What is your problem, lady?" I held my head because it is hurts so much.

"Your existence is my problem! So stay out of my sight, understood?"

'And how can i stay away from his woman if i am their bodyguard and i am living with them also?'

"Oh Shia, you're still awake?"

Thank god Jihyo.

"I am taking a bath but i don't know where the bathroom is." I shyly said to her.

"Oh i'm sorry. That door is the bathroom." She pointed at the door behind the other door which i think are for the maknaes' room because of Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung names hanging on it.

"Oh thank you Jihyo." Before i walk away, i glanced first to the mad woman who was obviously listening to us because she was looking at us.

"Your existence is my problem." And it rings into my head again!

Fuck!