6

Jinyoung Park's POV

I was having my breakfast at the café with my staffs when i heard people gossiped about the new bodyguard. They were obviously admiring the bodyguard and i already knew who it was. It's none other than, Shia Lecoultre, my newly hired bodyguard for Twice. She just arrived last Saturday from Europe and started her work today. So maybe she's already in the building with Twice.

She paid courtesy call to me yesterday before she went to Twice's dorm. My secretary gave her all the schedules and details of Twice activities. Well, i don't need to interview her because i already knew her.

Shia LeCoultre, is a 28 years old from Switzerland and one of the youngest tycoons in the world. She is the only daughter of the founder and CEO of Jaeger LeCoultre, one of the most expensive watches brand in the world.

She finished her degree in Yale University, Connecticut, USA, major in Econometrics and quantitative economics. She also completed Aerospace engineering course in Imperial College of London. And a member of one of the best Naval Seal Operation Group in USA.

And the main reason why she became the bodyguard of Twice because her father Verseú LeCoultre is a good friend of mine. We were bestfriends in college where we both studied at University of Oxford.

When i visited Shia's father in Switzerland last week, i asked my friend Vesreú to find the best bodyguard he could ever have for my artists. When he heard that, Verseú immediately gave his daughter to be the bodyguard for my artists. At first, i was hesitant because Shia is my Goddaughter and i thought she would not accept it since she's also busy with her own Boeing Lecoultre Jet Business based in Switzerland.

I knew that Shia is one of the youngest billionaire in the world but she remained herself humble despite of her success and achievements. She's a soft hearted person. She has many charities in London and she even help animal shelters across the globe. She's the woman who never hesitate to help people in need.

I didn't know at first why my friend Verseúe was very confident of suggesting that her daughter is fit to be the bodyguard for my artists.

Flashback

"You know that kid, Young. She's very skilled when it comes to that work." Verseú said smiling.

"Oh, c'mon Seú! I can't accept her! For pete's sake! She's my goddaughter if you forgot about that! I deeply sighed.

"She never declined you, Young! And if i will tell her right away, i know already what will be the answer." Verseú winked at me which made me more irritated of him.

"Why of all people, it has to be her? Are you fucking risking your own daughter now, Seú? And this in not just a fashion show job. This is about security!" I told him and he just smiled.

"I'm not risking her. And you knew her well Young, so don't pretend that your goddaughter is not fit to be the bodyguard for your artist. And i am just giving her the opportunity, you know." Verseú playfully winked at me.

"Opportunity? What was that supposed to mean?" I asked him in confusion.

Verseú laughed at me and stood up. He walked to the grand piano and sat there. I followed, still confused and stood behind him. When Verseú started to play, i looked at him and again, giving me another playful wink which again added me in more confusion.

"Where did you learn that?!" I was surprised of what i just heard. The idiot played Aftermoon by Twice.

"Your goddaughter taught me this note." He proudly said to me.

"And that kid is inlove with your artist, Young."

"Eeehhhh?" I was more surprised with his confession.