▪︎CALM DOWN, WOMAN

━━━━ 'OH BOY'

━━━━ 'OH BOY'

The blonde boy ran towards the brunette and tackled him with a slight push from the back.

"YOU LEFT ME WITH THAT GREEN BASTARD!"

"YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING TORTURING IT IS TO LET HIM JUST WALK AROUND?!"

The blonde boy yelled at him continuously which almost seemed much more like a scolding as he continued with a tackle at his friend from behind. It seemed quite obvious to you now that the brunette boy is Tubbo.

After the blonde's outburst which he acted rather playfully, he later loosened his grip on him and Tubbo who fixed himself up afterwards..

"Okay" Tubbo said as he was in between dusting off his coat.

"just to clarify, I thought Wilbur told you I had to check up on someone." He continued.

"Wilbur hasn't been reachable these days ever since we released our first production, Tubbo. Of course he won't have time to even talk to us." The boy responded with a slightly irritated tone as he seemed to have mentally face palmed himself at his friend's words.

You rolled your eyes at the name he spoke before he turned away from Tubbo to meet his eyes with yours.

"And who's this?" He asked as he eyed you skeptically.

"This is (Y/N), I think she's a guest." Tubbo introduced you with an awkward smile on his face.

"Not to bummer you, pal, but the woman seems kinda stressed." The boy said as he examined your expression.

"Boy, that's because that Wilbur guy you just mentioned FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME. I should've been the one to ask YOU what happened." You said with visible hostility through your voice.

"That's not true! Wilbur is a caring guy. He couldn't even kill a tree without replanting it." Tubbo said as his big eyes were filled with such innocence and positivity.

"Actually Tubbo"

Tommy stopped on his trail of words in a sudden as both him and his friend, Tubbo, seemed to have frozen on spot. It was as if there was a paused button on them which stopped them from moving at all caused.

You raised a brow as your eyes stared at them with clear confusion written on your forehead.

'Okay, Did some Harry Potter shit happen here?'

"Hello?" You said as you waved your hand at them hoping they'd react to it to which they finally blinked their eyes as if time started moving once again and they both glanced at each other after before their eyes met yours.

The loud and obnoxious blonde haired boy had suddenly turned quiet with an oddly unreadable expression plastered across his face as he spoke;

"Wilbur called us in, he said he wants to see you."

Created on 12 November 2020
Edited on 20 April 2021
Edited by @hanamocha