Chapter 10: Boss

"Brother Qingge, take a look. Do I look OK?" Yuchen asked.

Qingge had just finished eating one walnut and about to pop another in his mouth when he heard the question. He turned to take a look. With a nod he said, "Yes. Little Yuchen, you look very good."

Qingge discovered earlier that afternoon that aside from overseeing the family's finances, he was also in charge of the wardrobe for both brothers.

The brothers rarely went out to buy clothes themselves. Ningyu had explained that Yujing's assistant, Assistant Chen Han, bought all their clothes for them based on their measurements. Now that Qingge was in the picture it was only natural he should take over that responsibility, was what Ningyu had said.

The unexpected role left Qingge rather troubled! Him? Shop?

Even though Yuchen had self-study that evening, he still promptly returned to campus after finishing his meal and taking a bath. School was strict towards the end of the term so he had to make sure to get back in time. Being tardy would mean being written up.

So at home it was only Yujing and Qingge. One was in his study going through paperwork while the other was tip tapping away on his keyboard.

Earlier Qingge had spent a great deal of money to buy shares of two stocks he remembered would do well. In a couple of months their values would rise meteorically; he figured his savings would be flush to overflowing then. Right now though he was working on his manuscript. He'd written over 20,000 words and was saving the document when someone embraced him from behind.

The shape and contour of the person was one he knew well. Feeling safe and secure he leaned back into the warm body behind him.

"Don't stare at the computer for so long; it's not good for your eyes." Yujing lowered his head to steal a kiss. Last night had marked a turning point in their relationship and today he was feeling restless. He'd gotten a taste of that tofu and he wanted more. His hands roamed as he imagined the body in his arms divested of clothing.

Qingge had accepted his role in the relationship, in fact he was quite proud of himself and his new husband. "You're going into work tomorrow right?" Qingge asked. Though he was deeply fond of Yujing and had enjoyed their intimacy last night, he was also leery of the after effects. The pain and soreness was uncomfortable. In fact he could barely even stand properly.

"Yes. There are a few things I need to take care of. Why not come with me? I don't think you've ever been to my office before have you?" This was a surprisingly forthright invitation coming from someone who normally kept everyone at arm's length. He had always been prudent and cautious, approaching things slowly. Not wanting to scare Qingge, he had approached his love in that same manner, but their short time together had taught him a few things. Qingge wasn't one to run away in fear, so he was free to press forward as aggressively as he wanted. As long as he did so with sincerity and honesty, he knew the other would respond faithfully and in kind. It was obvious from his actions that Qingge was conscientious and sincere, a person who approached things wholeheartedly.

"I'm afraid I may not be able to get up tomorrow..." said Qingge as his whole body lit up a light pink color. Yujing already had the tie of his robe undone and was pressing himself firmly against Qingge's back nuzzling Qingge's neck. Too sexy! He shyly dared a glance at Yujing. The look in those eyes... it was clear the other man wanted to eat him up!

"No? Well I'll leave the VIP keycard on the night stand by the bed. It'll let you bypass security without any issues. If you feel up to it, then use it to come see me, OK?" Yujing replied as he nipped at Qingge's ear. To think he was holding the one he loved in his arms like this. He wanted to spoil him rotten. He wanted to hear his lover moan underneath him. Really, he wanted to just eat him to death!