11

NO ONE'S POV

When Nayeon finished her morning routine and ready to leave for the recording she went outside of their room with her small bag on her shoulder and jumps when all the members were standing in line waiting for her outside the bedroom.

She furrowed and looked at them strangely.

"What are you guys doing? You are so creepy."

"Why you dressed up like that?" Momo asked.

Nayeon looked at herself and to the girls.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Nayeon asked Momo.

Nayeon was wearing ripped denim jeans, a blue oversized checkered polo long sleeves and black adidas crop top underneath. Her abdomen was visible.

"I thought you have a dat...Ouuch Jeong!" Momo scratched the back of her head when she was smacked by Jeongyeon!

Nayeon saw them exchanging glances at each other which is strange to her.

"Why are you all here, by the way?"

"We will take you to the van." Sana giggled.

"Really? Ohhh so sweet." Nayeon mumbled and thanked the girls.

"Shia oppa is waiting outside." Nayeon stopped on her tracks when Tzuyu mentioned Shia's name.

She forgot that Shia will be her companion for the rest of her day.

She remained her composure in front of them but deep down, Nayeon was starting to get nervous of the fact that they will be two alone in a couple of minutes.

"And i am jealous. hohoho!" Jihyo said and Nayeon saw her teasing smile when she was acting to cry.

"I'm going out! And don't come with me outside. You are all creeping me out!." Nayeon immediately stepped outside and entered the elevator smirking at the girls while they were running after her but the elevator was already closed before they can get it.

"Why are they acting strange all of a sudden? And it was the first time they offered to take me to the van." Nayeon murmured when she was out of the elevator and proceeded to the van waiting in front of their dorm.

"Where is that idiot?" She asked herself since she didn't see Shia outside the van.

Immediately the driver seats door hung opened and revealed the gorgeous bodyguard wearing her black suits and a black leather chuck taylor coverse shoes. She was also wearing wayfarer sunglasses.

Nayeon gasped upon seeing the bodyguard in awe. She's handsomely beautiful.

"Are we just gonna stand here all day?" Shia asked Nayeon with her serious face.

Nayeon abruptly withdrew her gaze at Shia and ignored her and not waiting for her to open the door.

She immediatley entered the van at the back and slammed the door shut.

Nayeon saw Shia outside sigh heavily before going back to the driver's seat.

As Shia drives the van, her phone suddenly rang and answered it using her earpiece.

"I'm driving right now. Yeah, i'm done. Okay, just send it to my email. I'll read it when we get to the building. Send my regards to Mielskie. Okay, bye love."

When Nayeon heard the word LOVE, she immediately looked at the rearview mirror and she met the pair of eyes who were also looking at her. She immediately averted her eyes away and looked outside the window.

The pang in her heart that she felt was new to her. She had no idea as to why she felt pain of knowing Shia has already a girlfriend.

"Wanna grab some drinks before heading to JYPE building?"

Nayeon flinched a little when Shia asked her.

"No, i'm good." Nayeon answered short and closed her eyes to take a nap. But to her mind, she was thinking of Shia and her girlfriend.

She probably talking to her girlfriend because she called the caller LOVE.

'Do i like her?' Nayeon asked herself before dirfting off to sleep.

She was awaken by a gentle voice behind here.

"We're here Ms. Im." Nayeon looked at Shia who was standing outside the open van.

Nayeon sat properly and fix herself first before going out of the van.

Shia also carried the ramaining Nayeon belongings and followed her to the JYPE building.

As they were silently walking at the hallway of the building, all eyes are on them. And because Nayeon was already accustomed of the situation, she only smiled at the people they met but not to the person on her side. Shia bowed each and everyone at the hallway as if she's running for president in SK like she always do for the past month.

"You don't have to do that." Nayeon said to her when they both inside the elevator.

"Wae, modu insahamyeon mwoga munje jyo?"

Nayeon suddenly looked up to her bodyguard and was suprised by a sudden change of dialect she used.

"I learned it in my country. I have a friend there which is also Korean like you. The one i was speaking in the car earlier."

'A friend or a girlfriend?'

"She's not my girlfriend. She's my bestfriend's girlfriend." Shia smiled at her which the latter froze for a second because of embarassment.

'Did she hear out my thought or did i say it lauder that's why she heard it?'

As the lift stopped at the recording floor building, Nayeon immediately walked out and left Shia behind.

"Damn it Nayeon! You're such an idiot!" Nayeon scolded herself for being too obvious to Shia.

But Nayeon felt relieved when Shia admitted that she has no girlfriend.

"No! I hate her" She said as she entered the recording room.