Chapter 32

Aarav's POV

"You have gone crazy Mr Oberio. Do you even know, what are you saying? You are saying that I am going on a date with somebody and I only don't know about it." She said in a mocking way and started moving towards the kitchen. I pulled her arm, she dashed with me. She looked scared by the sudden pull.

"What are you doing? Leave me Mr Oberio." She said in frustration

"Tell me. With whom you are going on a date?" I asked her

"Why are you saying the same thing like a broken cd player?" she said.

"Why are you not telling his name? You are behaving as if I am asking you a secret agents name." I said in frustration.

"Stop it. Who the hell told you that I am going on a date?" she asked.

"Abheer." I said.

"Why did he lie to you?" she said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"How the hell did you become a business man? I am not going on a date with anybody. Now leave me." she said.

"Why did he lie to me?" Iasked her

"I don't know. Go and ask him. Now leave me." she said.

Suddenly a burning smell came, she pushed me really hard making me fall on the couch and ran towards the kitchen. I went behind her. I entered the kitchen and there was a pan on the stove. The dish in the pan got completely burnt.

"My pasta got burnt because of you." She said making a cute sad face

"Sorry." I said softly.

"Do hell with your sorry and clean it." She said in anger. She really wants me to clean it.

"Who me?" I asked her.

"Do you see anybody else her? Do you think I am mad to talk with the walls? Clean all this. Right now." she said in anger.

"You are ordering me." I asked her

"Consider it as an order or anything else but you are going to clean this and that's final." She said in authoritative tone. The same way how mom does when dad has pissed her off. I better not argue with her if I want to live.

"I have never done that." I said.

"So, everything has a first time. Now start washing it." She emptied the burnt pasta in the dustbin and handed me the pan.

I took the pan and went near the sink. How am I going to do this? I was scrubbing the pan but not even a slight changed occurred on it.