||20||

Tamaki's PoV

The feeling that something bad just happened rushed over me and I paused eating, looking to the door of the café me, Mirio, and Hado were all sat in.

Mikhail would've been here too if he wasn't having a movie night with Hatsuharu. To say I'm just a slight bit jealous would be an understatement... I'm so selfish, I'm not even dating him, but I want to keep him all to myself...

"Something wrong, Tamaki?" Mirio asked.

"You just zoned out," Hado added on.

"Just a-a weird f-feeling, t-that's all," I replied.

"Amajiki is jealous~" Hado teased, "worried that Hatsuharu is going to steal your man?"

"W-what?!" I couldn't stop myself from squeaking out, "n-no! Mikhail p-promised me... I know h-he won't g-go back on his w-word."

"You're right," Mirio nodded, wrapping an arm around my neck, and dragging me in, "Mikhail is an honest guy. And besides, Hatsuharu has a girlfriend, remember?"

"Reya Bakugo in support, right?" Hado asked, Mirio nodded, "I heard her younger cousin is in the first-year hero department. Bet he's just as bubbly as her."

"F-for some r-reason I can't a-agree," I mumbled.

??? PoV

"What should we do with this guy?" I asked nudging the friend of the kid we were basically abducting in the side. He was unconscious from my tranquilliser. It was strong enough to knock out a lion, so I know this guy'll be out for a while.

"I don't care, Akuhei, dump him wherever and come back to the base. I'm taking Mikhail back," Aysen replied, pulling the black and white-haired boy onto his back, and hooking his arms under his legs. I lightly pushed the boys arms around Aysen's neck and watched as they walked away before turning my gaze down to the other boy.

He looks kind of familiar...

Shrugging the thought off, I pulled one of his arms around my neck and wrapped my arm around his waist before pulling him into the alleyway and successfully hiding him behind a bunch of boxes.

It'll stop him from being robbed or worse at least.

Turning and leaving, I start walking back to the base.

Once there, I found Mikhail strung up like a piece of full meat in a butchers shop, ankles tied together, wrists tied together and holding him up.

"That looks like it hurts," I announced my presence as I walked in, Aysen was sat beside his brothers bed. I still find it so weird that he abducted his comatose younger brother... just to get this guy. So weird.

"Eh, he's a hero," Aysen shrugged, "I'm sure he's used to it all."

I don't think this is in the hero-ing 101 book.

"Whatever you say," I shrugged, going over to one of the numerous crates here and perching on it, leaning back, and letting out a small yawn as I stretched, "What now?"

"Wait for him to wake up, obviously," he shrugged before walking away, "I'm going out to grab something to eat. I'm starving, want anything?"

"Pizza," I said, "and not that weird shit. Proper pizza."

"Right, right," he nodded and walked out of the warehouse we'd commandeered.

I sighed and relished in the silence of the room before being brought back over to Mikhail's form. Groaning, he cracked his eyes open, grumbling out a small confused 'what?'