6. Kiss

Gentle sound of the waves

Warm sun...
Joanne was applying sunscreen on her body to protect her skin from the gentle sun rays. She then grabbed a glass filled with coconut water and took a sip from it.

"It's really nice here right? Like look at the view," Jungkook said eyeing Joanne. He then gave her a playful smile "And it's a nice view for you too," he added pointing to his abs and Joanne laughed really hard.

"Well I prefer the view of the sea better," she said sticking her tongue out.

"Oh really? OK resist this then," he said taking off his shorts revealing his muscular thighs and the Calvin Klein underwear is the only thing covering his body. He smirked at Joanne and ran into the water. Joanne knew she couldn't resist him. It's not like she haven't seen anything. She know every inch of his body but Jungkook on the beach with only underwear covering his body also the water making him look so wet and sexy is an irresistible concept.

Joanne was trying to stay calm the phone call saved her. She looked at her phone and the caller ID showed "Lucy". She quickly slid the green icon and spoke.

"Are you seriously going to disturb me when I'm on my honeymoon!" Joanne's frustration could be clearly heard in her voice.

"Just calling to give some tips to you dumb ass," said Lucy giggling.

"No thank you," said Joanne looking at Jungkook who was signalling her to come into the water.

"See I'll call yo-" before Joanne could finish her sentence Jungkook lifted her and carried her in his arms to the water.

"Jungkook!No!" even thought Joanne was yelling he threw her in the water. Jungkook smiled like a child and splashed water on her.

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook!" Joanne playfully yelled and splashed water on him. The intense battle of splashing water continued until they ran out energy. Jungkook looked at Joanne who was breathing heavily and her hair looked messy from the water and playing. He slowly moved forward and stood closer to Joanne. He then moved her hair from her face and smiled. He looked deep into her brown eyes and gave a slight peck on her nose. He gently moved his fingers across her lips. He then leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Joanne moved forward and placed her hands on his strong shoulders still kissing him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips deeper. The intense kissing continued for a while until they parted their lips.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook," Joanne said kissing him on his cheek. He smiled.

Suddenly everything turend so bright around her. The light was blinding.

Joanne opened her eyes and she instantly closed her eyes as a bright light was shone into her eyes.

"Oh! She is awake!" exclaimed Mrs.Lee.