B i l a n g XLV

I look at myself infront of the mirror. My eyes is colored blue and half of my face is covered with black cloth.

"You can't go there yourself Cailevi." I look at Frei, he's the one who's handeling the paper works here in Fricisia when I'm gone.

"No, I shall kill them myself." I said.

"You're not even going there to save them, but instead you'll kill them." He said, I look at my eyes.

Will Arthia know it's me when I show up infront of her looking like this?

I should go visit her after I finish this.

"Try to save your knights, they are willing to offer their life for you."

"You should calm down first and think, the beagles won't speak, they were trained." He said. "What's making you calm--" We both look at the double door when it harshly opened.

I met Tia's eyes but she didn't give any attention and just look around as if she's looking for something. I sat at the drawer and watch her.

"Where's Levi?" She asked with so much authority. I smiled.

She doesn't care whom is she talking to, she can't help her mouth but to sound arrogant.

"Why are you looking for the Prince?" Tia look at me and raise one of her brow like she usually do.

Did she recognized me?

"You." She said looking at me, totally ignoring Frei. "You look like a swindler, what are you doing here?" She asked and bravely walk to me and she's ready to kill me anytime.

She stop mid way, she drag her skirt and look at Frei.

"What are you doing there standing idly?" She asked.

"What?" Oh Frei, you shouln't answer that lady like that.

"Stupid, you should be fired." She said and look back at me. "Show your identity before I kill you." I can't help but to chuckle with what she said.

She can't recognize me.

I walk to her, when she grab her skirt I thought she'll move away but instead, she stay standing there.

What is she doing?

I might be actually a assassin and kill her anytime but she's standing here bravely waiting for me.

When I'm close to her she look at my eyes.

"Where is Levi?" She asked firmly, she actually sounds mad, not irritated but mad.

My reflexes catches Tia's fast hand when she immediately swing a small dagger. I grab her small hand.

Her eyes widened but you won't see fear in those.

I never seen her fear anything but me, turning my back on her.

Her anxiety is making me worry but at the same time comforting me, it's my assurance.

I gently let go of her hand but she's persistent and tried to slap me with the other hand but my flexes are faster. I let go both of her hand.

"Why are you looking for Levi?" I asked, my voice is also different, it's my magic that I don't usually used.

"None of your business." She said.

"Who are you to look for the Prince?" I asked. She tried to pull her hand so I let it go.

"Also, none of hour business." She turn her back on me, now she looks defenseless, but I was wrong when she swing her hand again attempting to stab me, I jump back.

Not so fast, but I'm impress.

When and where did she learnt this?

Who taught her this?

That thought made me frown.

Who dared to lay their fingers on you?

To whom you gave permission to touch you?

I want to asked those questions, there's a lot of question in my head simillar to that but I can't voice it out.

"Caesar." She said, Caesar came out from nowhere in a second. "Kill him." She said.

I met Caesar's eyes, he stop, he probably noticed me by now since he's with me while I'm studying this magic with Uncle's wizard.

"I have a business." I whispered when he stop infront of me. He just nod. I move back and look at Tia behind him, she's glaring at me. I wink at her before jumping out of the study. I fell on the roof, I can hear Tia's yell while falling.

"Where's Levi?!" I can't help but to smile, I jump again and fell on the ground.

Now that I've calmed a little, my mind calmed and decided to go save the beagles, if they're still alive.

••