Brightness!!

Ch - 15

Sidharth says by keep hugging her, "That's why you know her house and room. But what exactly she says to you?"

Sana says, "She said that after her mother leave them she became stubborn."

"And being an only child her father compete her all wishes. And her nany ms. Disoza was taken care of her like a mother. Only her uncle didn't like her."

She exactly don't know who but someone from her house start giving her drugs by mixing it with food. When she came college, her friends group is also force her to take drugs."

"And she became completely addicted by it. But one day she comes to know that someone from her family give money to her friends for making her a drug addict."

"But she can't able to find that person, she leave everything and consult a doctor. Her treatment is continued, that's the reason sometimes she sleep whole day because of the medicine effects."

"That trip day also she is sleeping when someone stab her from back and she died. She said that may be i find something on her room or house that's why i was visit there today."

Sidharth listen everything quietly and says after sometimes, "Princess, what if you get harm in this thing, the person who killed her can be a dangerous one."

Sana says with a smile, "so, what i have a brave police officer friend." Sidharth cough and says, "Yeah you are right that's what i am saying, leave the case on me. I will solve it."

Sana broke the hug and says by looking into his eyes, "No sidharth, she asks me help and i promised her. I am not the one  who break promises."

"The most important thing is i know you will come with me everywhere, and you will not let anything happen with me."

Sidharth smiles at her and says, "Never." Sana look outside and says, "I think i should leave now, it's already too dark outside and the hostel guard didn't let me enter after eight."

She is going to get up from the bed but sidharth hold her hand and pulled back on the bed. Sana look at him by colliding her brows, "what happen?"

He takes a deep breath and says, "You don't need to go today, as you say it's already dark outside. And about the hostel thing, i already take permission."

Sana look at him with o shape mouth. He chuckle and close her mouth by his hands and says, "close your mouth princess don't be so shock."

She shakes her head and says, "But why you done this?" He huffs and says, "You ask so many questions. I just thought that may be we will be late, and it's not safe in the hilly areas at night."

Sana says in confusion, "But they never allow anyone without thier guardian permit."

He hold his head and says, "Today i am seriously feels like you are my student, you continuously asking questions."

Sana make a sad pout and says, "Sorry if you feel bad." Sidharth look at her and huffs, " I already told you never say sorry, if again you use sorry or please i will stop talking to you."

Sana nodded her head in no and says, "no no sorry.... Ahhh i mean promise i never use this words but please don't say like this."

Sidharth get down and says, "That's like my good princess. Now sleep here peacefully, i am in the next room if you want anything just call me without any hesitation."

Sana says while getting down from bed and says, " No , i am going to the next room. It's your room, you should sleep here."

Sidharth hold her hand and make her sit on the bed, "I am not listening anything, so good night." Saying so he kiss her forehead and go from there.

Sana shakes her head and says, "he is very stubborn but my best friend." She lay down on the bed and thinking about him,

"How can someone be so nice, from the first day till now he never ever judge me. Always behave good with me and even after listening my whole past, he is not scared of me or think i am mad."

"Every day i curse my life but now for the first time i feel blessed to have a friend like sidharth in my life. He seriously make me feel like princess."

"I wonder if he can do so much for me, what will he do for his girlfriend. She is very lucky to have a man like sidharth."

The girl also may be the someone very special and beautiful, because she made sidharth fall in love with her. But i thought that, what if she feel to know about i live in sidharth's house."

"He says she is very understanding but, anyone can feel possessive about her boyfriend. I also feel angry when the girls in college talk about sidharth."

"Wait sana, why you was getting angry?"

She think for sometimes and says, "because he is my friend. Yaa" Shrugging her all thoughts she turns to sleep.

Sidharth sit in a chair and call kushal, "hlw, how's everything?" Kushal replies, "Everything is fine so are you coming tomorrow?"

Sidharth nodded his head and says, "Of course, its important to teach a lesson to that boy who put his eyes on my princess."

Kushal replies, "alright" Sidharth says by closing his eyes, "do one thing, bring him to the ring tomorrow, i think Taylor is interested to break some bones."

Kushal smirks and says, "as you say Taylor." Sidharth says, "and what are the updates of Irish's case? Did you interrogate anyone?"

Kushal says, " I found her some friends who has a link with drug racket. Thinking to interrogate them tomorrow." Sidharth says by walking towards the window,

"keep them to our place, i will see them tomorrow. We have to close this case urgently. And also put our men behind each and every members of Irish house.".

"Take out everyone's full information, remember each and every details." Kushal replies, "alright give me one day. Bye, take care... See you tomorrow."

Sidharth nodded and says, "hmm you also take care." He cut the call and move towards sana'a room.

Opening the door, he finds his princess sleeping peacefully with a pout. He move towards her and sit in front of her.

Staring each and every features of her one by one. Just like he want to capture her in his eyes for forever.

He thinks, "I am sorry princess you have to go through so much in your life. And i can't do anything. But i promise i will always keep you happy and with me."

He caresses his cheeks slowly and thinks, "I love you princess." Saying so he peck her pout and move from there.

Sana open her eyes by the sunlight, which come from the big glass wall.

She smiles and stretch her hands. First time in her life she also thinks that the brightness also come in her life.

Just then someone open the door, she saw sidharth with utter shock, her mouth is open in o shape.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!!