Chapter 13: Revived

Hi, I'm back!

So I took a break from writing because I wrote three chapters in two days, but thou has returned.

Also, thank you for 8.5k reads! That's amazing! :D

Let's begin!

~

Chaos. Pure chaos. 

The monster, or rather, Techno, destroyed everything. He clawed at the velvet curtains, ripping them apart and pouncing on the people on stage.

As he wrecked havoc, Wilbur scurried to Dream's side in attempt to save him. He hurriedly fumbled with his backpack, whipping out medicines and other concoctions. 

Schlatt raced around, finding spaces to hide in. He pressed his palms against the walls and ran his hands along it, as if he was trying to find a secret passageway of some sort.

"Coward," Wilbur mumbled, unscrewing a bottle.

Suddenly. the doors burst open, an army of soldiers streaming inside, before the thick and stony walls closed again. 

The creature spun around, its eyes landing on its target. 

"There! Tie it up!" one shouted, before the entire group ran towards it. A net floated majestically in the air before landing on top of the monster, trapping it. It growled and clawed at it, trying to break free. 

"Take it out! Take the cure out!" one soldier ordered, another hastily reaching into his backpack and taking out something that looked like a syringe. 

Wilbur eyed them. If the soldiers injected that, Techno would return back to normal and Schlatt would just arrest them and possibly execute them. He searched through his bag again for something he could use.

He took out a bottle of a bubbling purple liquid that Dream gave him on the first day of the trip.

-

"Here," the blonde handed the concoction to him.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Wilbur inquired.

"Just keep it. In case anything happens. Don't bother opening it, just chuck it at your target. You're the medicine and potion guy anyway."

"I love that label," Wilbur muttered, slipping the bottle into his bag. "What does it do?"

"Well, I've never used it before, but the dude that sold me it said it basically creates an explosion that can kill an entire group of people."

"You're saying we're going to have to kill an entire group of people?" Wilbur chuckled.

"Well, if it can kill an entire group of people, it can kill one big scary monster."

"Good point. Thanks."

-

So they did have to kill an entire group of people. Wilbur raised the bottle and arched his back slightly, aiming for the soldier in the middle of the group. 

Before the army could do anything, an explosion erupted among them, sending purple sparks flying everywhere. When the dust subsided, the soldiers were all lying on the ground motionlessly.

"Yes," Wilbur breathed before turning his attention back on Dream. "Techno, you can-"

He stopped, looking at the monster. Techno had crimson eyes similar to the monster's blood-red eyes, but Wilbur could tell that he wasn't looking at his friend. His friend, despite his monotone attitude, had a small spark of life in his pupils. The ones he was looking at now were filled with hatred.