Chapter 17

Chaeryeong's POV

"Chae. Babeeeee!"

I didn't stop to look at yeji and just continue walking. I am so mad right now! To think that she even hesitated to tell ericka that I was her girlfriend!

"Babe, stop. Stop" yeji pull my hand and make me face her. "Why did you tell her your my girlfriend?" F*ck? That was all she cares about?

I lift up my head and look at her. My eyes are starting to tear up. "I waited, I patiently waited. But I think I waited long enough" I swing my hand and slap her.

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! WHY WOULD I NOT TELL HER? SO YOU CAN FLIRT WITH HER? ARE YOU AFRAID THAT I MIGHT END THE HOOK BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU? WHY DO WE STILL HIDE THIS RELATIONSHIP?! WHY DO YOU STILL HIDE THIS RELATIONSHIP! WHY YEJI? TELL ME!" I don't care if there are people watching us! She should be proud of me, but to ask me why did I tell ericka?!

"No, no babe. What I mean is - -"

"What? That you still don't want people knowing it because your protecting me? I don't care yeji! I don't care what people will say and do! I don't fucking care with all the gossips!"

"Babe, it's not like that" she took a step closer to me but I walk a step back. She open her mouth to talk but she just let out a sigh.

"I don't want to see you.." I said "I'm so tired with all of this hiding"

"Babe, let's talk about this" her eyes are started to tear up too.

"Just, please. Get out of my sight" she reach for my hand but I just walk away and hurriedly get inside our room. I still hear her calling my name.

The moment I got inside, my knees weakened. The tears that I held up was flowing on my cheeks. I hate you yeji! I hate you...

Yuna's POV

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please talk to me" Yeji unnie is constantly knocking at our door. And chaeryeong unnie is still crying.

I open the door and got outside.

"Yuna, can I talk to your chaeryeong unnie please? Please?" yeji unnie is crying too.

"Unnie.. I'm sorry, please gave her the space she wanted. She doesn't want to see you right now" I softly said. I'm so sad for the both of them and I really wanted to them to be okay but I can't force them to do that. Yeji unnie look down and nodded.

"I understand. I'm sorry, yuna-ya" she said and walk towards her room.

'What should I do with you unnies?'

Yeji's POV

I slam the door when I got inside. This is all my fault! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I'm the reason chaeryong is crying! I'm the reason she was hurting now!

"Yeddeong?" I look around and saw ryujin rubbing her eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you up, I'm sorry" I said and wipe the tears in my cheeks. She just shake her head and walk towards me.

"What happened?" she ask. She sit beside me and I look at her.

"I messed up ryu" and I started to cry again "I don't want to lose her" ryujin patted my back as I continue crying.

After a while, I'm already calm down and told ryujin about what happened at the movie place.

"I know that you don't want chae to experience bullying again, I know that you are afraid that something might happen to her again" ryujin started.