Intro To Characters (read If You Feel Confused Anywhere)

1.maya

Youngest daughter of Lee song - joo. South korea's business legend.
She lost both of her parents at the age of 18. According to her dad's will, she got most of the company shares and properties. Not only making her the richest among her family but the richest woman in South Korea too.

Her 3 elder brothers heavily jealous of her,Her dad was always worried, he was old and she was too young. He wouldnt be able to take care of her lifelong. So he made her the richest amongst them all and giving her power in the company.

She is the board member as the director of the board members of mabeob.co but has also set her own company mayalina. which became the centre of the stock market in 3 years even if having such a young leader.

Beautiful, responsible, talented, savage, genius, kind and many other qualities.
But the will included more, she had to marry her dad's childhood friend's grandson Kim taehyung. Her dad wrote the will thinking, he can only trust his friend with maya. The will which he left with Kim bong pal, taehyung's grand father stated, Maya will have to marry into Lee family as she turns 22. It was more of a contract between the two families

Well,maya is an illegitimate child, her mom died as she was born, so to the public she was told to be a late born child.

Maya's 3 brothers and their wives never treated her well, but she was old enough to understand them. She never gave the assets she had, even though her family tourchered her. She was lonely she was still strong as iron.

2.kim taehyung.
Member of the royal family, except being a royalty his family owns huge business. His grand father was maya's dad's friend. Because maya was born when Lee song joo had already became a senior citizen.

She was still 3 years younger than taehyung.
They never got along from childhood. Missunderstandings and more missunderstandings made taehyung always think about her as arrogant and rude.

He has a loving family unlike maya. Even though he is a royalty and from a business  family he chose to became a kpop star and currently is a member of BTS the biggest boy band.

3.kim si-joo
Kim taehyung's dad, he always adored maya, and kept the will about her marriage with him so as she turns 22, he can get her married into their family.

4.cherylene
Maya's assistant and the most closest person to her.

5.do min joo
Maya's chaeffuer cum bodyguard. Even though maya was trained in martial arts she has a bodyguard.

6. Lee sang- jee
42years old, maya's 3 brother  married a famous actress Bae hye in. Both hate maya. Director general of mabeob. Co

7. Lee joo hyuk
47 years old maya's 2 nd brother, married the daughter of the prosecute general kang ji Hyun. Both of them hate her. Vice president of  mabeob. Co

8. Lee min hyuk
52 years old. Ceo of mabeob. Co the most powerful person in the company after maya. Married to another second generation chaebol. Bae jae yi. Except bae jae yi there isn't anyone else who cares about maya. But she doesn't treat her well also

9.lee joon ki- 13 years old
Son of Lee sang- jee and Bae hye in.

10.lee ji hoon- 17 years old
Son of Lee joon ki and Bae Jae yi.

11. Lee dong Hyun - 23 years old son of Lee min hyuk and Bae Jae yi.

12.lee jung hyun- 24 years old 1st son of Lee min hyuk and Bae Jae yi.

13. Bae ji jyun-  little sister of Bae hye in, 24 years old. and very jealous of maya from childhood, likes taehyung very much.

Even though maya's family is messed up, it doesn't matter much because she lives separately. she moved out when she reached 19.
She sees them rarely only during, public events, award shows, family events or funeral. She doesn't much mix with them either.

Her hobbies, her work and her creations. There is no one who knows who exactly maya is. Maybe Cherylene and do min joo know a bit, they are the most closest to her.

BTS is as bts here.

Maya additional facts-
1.she is a huge fan of marvel and Harry Potter.
2.she hates loud noises
3.scared of loud noises and darkness.
4.she doesn't hate animals but she is doesn't like to touch them either.
5.is a genius but sometimes clumsy.
6.an excellent cook,artist and good at everything.

7. Is somewhere immature.

8.hates taehyung because she wants to.

Taehyung additional fact
1.hates maya the most in the world because he believes she is cruel, rude and arrogant.