Welcome Home, Captain

Warning: How do I explain this? Tooth-rotting fluff with a tidbit of 🍋?

It had been the longest month of his life. Jeong Hyeok had been filming a movie on location, something he'd done so many times before, but he'd never had a brand new baby waiting at home before.

By a weird combination of luck and good planning, he'd been able to be there for the birth. He'd discussed it with his agent, and they'd agreed to negotiate a rider for any contract during Se Ri's pregnancy. It went like this. 'If the birth was arranged as a medically necessary planned caesarian, Jeong Hyeok would be given the day and the following week and could not be put on the call sheet for any reason. If the production even asked him to come back during that time there were penalties, and he could still refuse.'

The doctor told them he'd never seen a couple so excited to hear that their baby was breech.

But the week had flown by, between the swarms of visitors at the hospital and the frenzy of arranging for family and friends to be around for support in his absence. (Yes! Somebody has to be with her all the time – She was recovering from major surgery!) Now that the filming was completed, he had several months open in his schedule, and he couldn't wait. He wanted to hold his wife again and get to know the little spud. Ri Ji Hoon.

Se Ri met Jeong Hyeok in the airport alone. He wrapped her up in his arms, his face in her hair.

"My God, you smell really good."

"You feel good," Se Ri replied.

"I miss you, Baby. What am I allowed to do with you?" Jeong Hyeok asked, sliding his hands down her back.

"Clit is safe, pussy's off-limit."

Jeong Hyeok groaned, "Please don't say pussy when you're telling me I can't have it."

"What if I make it up to you by blowing you the second we walk in the front door?"

"Shit. Why aren't we in the car yet? Wait, can it be road head?"

"No! You close your eyes too much." Se Ri handed him the keys and they headed for the parking garage, Jeong Hyeok pulling a suitcase behind him. "You'll get into an accident, and that's how they'll find us in the wreckage. You'll die from the impact and me from choking-related suffocation. Think about the legacy we leave our son – Actor and Wife Die In a Tragic AUTO-EROTIC Incident." She made air quotes around the word, 'Auto-Erotic'.

"I don't think they use puns in obituaries, Yoon Se Ri."

"Somebody would."

They made it to the house in record time and hurried inside. Se Ri pushed Jeong Hyeok against the door, kissing him as she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his jeans, letting them pool around his feet. She cupped his already hard cock through the fabric of his boxer brief, before slipping his erection out through the fly as she dropped to her knees. She wrapped a hand around his length, guiding the tip of Jeong Hyeok's penis to her mouth. He moaned as her warm, wet mouth slid over him.

It wasn't long before he called to her, "I am gonna come."

"Mmm-hmm." Se Ri replied, taking him into her mouth as far as she could. The vibration caused by her response pushed Jeong Hyeok over the edge and he shot directly down her throat. She continued massaging his softening cock with her hand as she stood and returned to kissing him.

Jeong Hyeok toed off his shoes and stepped out of the pile of clothes around his ankle. He bent his knees to grab Se Ri's thighs and wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her back to their bedroom, kissing her the entire time. He laid her down gently on the bed, hovering over her.