𝟷𝟶.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Wake up Masiah." Siyari said shaking his head. He was laying on her stomach.

"Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep." He groaned. She looked at him like he was stupid. "Masiah, get up! I have to pee and I gotta go to my place." She said.

He huffed, pinched her thigh, and got up yawning. Siyari got up from the bed and made it seem like she was about to walk pass him but once she got in front of him she took him by his shirt and slung him down with all her strength.

"Don't. Ever. Fucking. Pinch. Me. Fuck. Wrong. With. You." She grinned, repeatedly punching him.

He pulled her down by her wig and started punching her back. "Motherfucker." She mumbled kicking him. They rolled over and Bam was now in between Siyari legs.

She grabbed him by his shirt and it was now over his head. "Let me go bruh." He said.

"Say you sorry, bitch." Yari said. Bam grabbed her hair and started pulling it.

"Let my shirt go first bitch." He said.

"Aye- what the hell is y'all doing?" Glock asked coming into the room with Mali, Ke, and Blakk behind him.

"They fighting.. duhhh." Blakk said.

"Why though?" Glock asked.

"Cuz the bitch pinched me." Siyari muttered.

"Da hoe woke me up out my sleep." Bam said tugging on her hair.

"He was laying on my stomach and I had to pee." She said.

"You coulda held that shit in." He said. She sucked her teeth, let him go, and kicked him off of her. They both got up and mugged each other.

Siyari flicked him off and walked to the bathroom. She shut the door, peed, and washed her hands.

She then took her toothbrush and put the toothpaste and water on it and began brushing her teeth.

As she spit out the toothpaste, the bathroom door open. She got up and seen Bam through the mirror. "Why you in here?" She asked.

"Cuz I wanna be." He said looking down at her ass. She rolled her eyes and bent down to rinse her mouth out.

"What you doing with allat ass let me touch it." Bam rapped slapping Yari ass repeatedly.

"Ayeeeee." She threw her ass back a little and looked back it. They both laughed as she washed her face and then turned the water off.

"Okay, why you still in here bit-"

"Let it come out yo mouth and ima fuck you up." He said taking her by her neck and pushing her against the wall.

"Bi-"

"Aye ma- ohhh y'all was finna fuck? Have a lil sexxx? Ima leave y'all alone.. wink wink." Von smirked closing the door.