☠︎︎01

"WHAT?! A NEW HEIR?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A NEW HEIR?! MY SON IS HERE!! HE WILL BE THE NEXT MAFIA KING!!"

Jimin yelled in angered at his father while Jisung was watching his father and his grandfather bickering.

"You misunderstood Jimin.What I mean is, Jisung needs to have a son within 3 years after he becomes the new mafia king.Don't you remember? You undergo the same process!!"

Jungjae said and realization hit Jimin.He chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh haha sorry father" Jimin rubbed his nape."So what I want is, Jisung have to find a girl and marry her in 4 days" Jisung widened his eyes and looked at his father.

"D-Dad how am I supposed to find a wife within 4 days?!" Jisung asked unbelievably."Just find one.That's how I marry your mother" Jimin said.

"B-But what if I don't love her?!" Jungjae chuckled."Believe me Jisung, love after marriage is better than before" Jungjae said and gave him a file.

"These are the girls that I picked by my own.This is just a recommendation.If you want to find her by yourself, then you may go now" Jisung sighed and took the file before going to his own mansion.

He walked in and the guards bowed."Welcome home boss" he nodded and went into the living room."Hyungs I need your help" they looked up.

"I have to marry a girl in 4 days.Find me a girl.That's it" they gasped."But how could we know which one you want?" Jisung looked at Renjun.

"I'll have a little interview.Just bring them to my office tomorrow.Everyone must have at least 3 girls" they nodded.

"Okay that's it.Thank you"

----

"Urgh!! Where can I find a job?!" Seora looked around the city still in her school uniform looking for a job.

"Ah!! A pizza restaurant!!" She ran into the restaurant and went into the line.

"We want cheese pizza, beef pepperoni pizza and BBQ pizza all large size" the cashier widened his eyes and hesitately tabbed his tablet proceeding with their orders.

"It will be done in 30 minutes" they paid and waited at the table.Then it was Seora's turn."Yes miss may I take your order?" Seora smiled.

"U-Uh I wanna ask if you have a part time job here?" the two guys looked up at her eavesdropping their conversation.

"Part time job?" Seora nodded."Oh uh let me ask the manager first" Seora nodded."Take a sit.He'll be out" Seora thanked him and took a seat.

After a minute, the manager walked out."Hello miss I'm Minho, the manager" Seora bowed a little.

"So you want a part time job?" He asked."Y-Yes!! I-I need it!!" Minho sighed."But may I know first how old are you?" He asked.

"I-I am 18" Minho tilted his head and sighed."I'm sorry but we can't take you.The owner only allows me to take a staff 20 and above" Seora frowned.

"O-Oh" she looked at her lap."I'm sorry miss" Minho said and patted her shoulder before going back into the kitchen.

Seora nearly cried thinking of where should she find a job.Suddenly someone patted her shoulder."Hey girl"

She turned around and saw two guys."Y-Yes?" they smiled."Are you looking for a work?" She nodded.

"We have a work for you" they smirked.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •