Chapter 44: Human

12:30 PM.

Downtown, Starry Sky Live Platform headquarters.

As the first cooperation between Starry Sky and Academy of Sciences, although it was lunch break at this moment, most of Starry Sky’s staff, from the CEO to employees of all departments, were watching Gu YuMian’s live broadcast.

“Isn’t the increase a little too terrifying? We didn’t see such an increase when we started broadcasting Old K.” Old K, a rabbit, was one of the top anchors of Starry Sky. One of the employees pointed to the upper right corner with lingering fear. “If he broadcasts live for three or five hours this time… Will it break the record?”

Another older leader shook his head, “No.”

At first the man said, “Ah? He won’t break the record?”

“…” The leader of the group who answered him was saying, “It won’t take three or five hours. In two hours, wait and see.”

The man, “…” Fuck.

However, the anchor was really powerful.

The project with the Academy of Sciences had been planned for a long time, but it had not been implemented because it was not suitable for anyone. On the one hand, the Academy of Sciences were somewhat arrogant and couldn’t see many anchors. On the other hand, the content next to science education was more or less boring.

For any other anchor, even those top runners, it was good to maintain their usual popularity.

However, Gu YuMian not only kept up, but the data was still climbing. He ranked in the real-time popularity list and popularity of the day, and soon jumped up a lot.

On the other side, the Upper Urban District.

Gu YuMian was not affected by the data or the barrage, and still maintained the stable rhythm. He didn’t know when it started to snow outside the window. The milky cheese in the small pot made a rumble and boiled. From time to time, a translucent bubble arched. The strong milk fragrance was scattered and made people’s throats roll.

“I was just busy preparing the bottom of the pot before I could explain it,” said Gu YuMian, holding the fox, Qiuqiu, a lazy snow leopard on his shoulder, and a sleeping baby in the buggy on his waist. He still kept stirring the cheese pot with a spoon in his other hand to prevent it from caking.

“The cheese fondue is similar to the Shouxi hotpot which was made before. It’s a kind of hotpot. Hotpot is a style of food where you add processed ingredients into a boiling pot and cook them directly. There are different bottoms. Today’s bottom is cheese, and the main ingredients are cheese and white wine.”

[Little pudding: Eh, it sounds simple? Anchor, what are the ingredients?]

“It can be whatever you like,” Gu YuMian said. “Of course, different pots have different suitable food. Because the cheese hotpot needs to be turned on with a small fire to prevent the cheese from being burnt, we usually deal with the meat and vegetable dishes first.”

Cheese fondue was suitable for fruit and French bread, but it was not bad to eat with cooked meat. However, it couldn’t be directly cooked like Chinese hotpot.