Chapter 48: Will you give a gift?

Shuo Han also came to the hot spring?

It was destiny.

Gu YuMian had a strange and familiar feeling that made him unable to speak clearly. It had been less than a week since he came to the Upper Urban District. Considering that he went to the Academy of Sciences before, he and Shuo Han met for the second time. However, Shuo Han also lived in the Upper Urban District. The hot spring was open one week a year, and more than ten percent of the residents of the Upper Urban District would come. So it was not a coincidence? Was it?

On both sides of them were luggage racks labeled F and G, which was surrounded by a narrow dead end. Gu YuMian looked into Shuo Han’s eyes and made the most reasonable inference about the reason why Shuo Han appeared.

“Do you want your luggage?” Gu YuMian smiled.

Shuo Han nodded, “Yes.”

Gu YuMian nodded, “Step back a little, I’ll go out and give you my spot.”

There was a brief pause in the air.

Shuo Han’s gray-blue eyes drooped down to look at Gu YuMian, who was close to him. At the beginning, his unhappiness and anxiety had subsided, with a light sense of teasing and interest.

The familiar feeling in Gu YuMian’s heart came back. Shuo Han’s expression was a bit like Xue Tuan when he met a very interesting wool ball.

He casually lowered his eyes to Gu YuMian for a while, and said casually, “No.” 

Before Gu YuMian could say anything, Shuo Han walked up to him with long legs, leaned down to the shoulder of the young man, and with a light hand, his long and cool fingers passed his left ear, as if he wanted to go straight over Gu YuMian to pick up the luggage on the shelf behind him.

It was a very standard hegemonic style ‘kabedon.’ 1

Gu YuMian, “…”

Gu YuMian looked into those eyes, which were very close, and forgot what he had just wanted to say.

The eyes of Shuo Han and Xue Tuan were not very similar except for the color. After all, the little snow leopard was a cub, with round deep blue in the middle of his pupils, and a light blue to almost a silver-gray on the outer layer. 2 

Shuo Han’s pupils were darker overall, which reminded Gu YuMian of the fascinating Greenland Sea, 3 which he had seen in photography magazines in his last life. It was far apart from the grey of the baby.

Gu YuMian was a little distracted.

In this slightly awkward silence, they heard voices from a very near place at the same time. It should still be the master and servant who Gu YuMian just heard behind the shelf. In addition, two more people joined in, and the voices and footsteps were approaching them.

“Where is that luggage? Is it in F frame? By the way, that little anchor seems to be in the villa. Did you watch his live broadcast? I like him very much and hope to see him sometime.” This was a gentle and reserved female voice.

“Hahaha, it’s not like that. You are a good noble. What are you doing wrong? You shouldn’t like a lower race.” Another voice teased her, “Be careful. You’re madly in love with him and pestering him — well, frame F seems to be leaning this way.”