Chapter 49: Crab Soup Dumpling

Gu YuMian made a ‘hot spring’ for the snow leopard in Takk before, but it was not a real hot spring, just a bath. Hot springs, in such a hot spring villa, were called hot springs because of their mineral content. There was an etiquette for using hot springs, and while it was not so rigid, there was still a sense of ceremony.

“We’ll take a simple bath before you soak,” Gu YuMian said, wiping the paws of the children one by one. “Who wants to come first? TuanTuan can’t.”

He had just wiped the little snow leopards paws. Everything needed to be fair. The little snow leopard was not happy. He pushed away Gu YuMian’s palm with his claws angrily and coldly. But Gu YuMian, a parent who paid attention to fairness, did not want to indulge the cubs in making special things, saying no was not enough.

Gu YuMian asked the baby panda and fox to play their favorite ‘push paw’ game. The baby panda’s round eyes had been looking at Gu YuMian’s hands and the little fox’s big fluffy tail. Unfortunately, he lost and Gu YuMian picked the fox first.

[2567 like you: Eh, why take a bath before you go into the hot spring? I think the hot spring itself is a bath?]

“Even this small independent hot spring is a public resource,” Gu YuMian shook his head. “So, if you wash yourself clean before going in, you can go into the hot spring without dirtying it. You can also get familiar with the water temperature in advance to prevent yourself from being burned.”

The hot spring was outside, surrounded by a circle of stones. Towels, trays and buckets Gu YuMian had placed were on the edge of the pool.

Gu YuMian had grabbed a small bucket of water from the spring outlet of the hot spring pool. Afraid that the little fox would not be used to the feeling of water wetting his hair, he first soaked a towel in it, took it out and twisted it, and then gently wiped the side of the little fox.

He rubbed the soap, specially made for the little fox, until it created bubbles in the palm of his hand, and spread it across the whole body. Going from behind his ears and along the direction of the long and thick snow white fur of the arctic fox.

Then he took a water ladle, scooped up a small amount of water and sprinkled it lightly on the little fox. Using a soft little brush, he washed away the foam along with the water, and then let him feel the temperature of the water in the hot spring to see if he would be uncomfortable.

When bathing the little fox, the little snow leopard, who was on Gu YuMian’s shoulder, was not happy and yawned.

The baby panda was still learning. When Gu YuMian took a towel, he also held a small towel on his head for praise. Gu YuMian couldn’t help laughing because of his simple and lovely appearance.

[tgx772: Little Xue Tuan: happiness (not) written all over his face.jpg]

[Cat’s meow: MianMian smiled again. It’s so nice. I love MianMian’s little dimples so much. From the beginning of his Takk live broadcast to now, there have been more and more smiling faces from MianMian. I hope that MianMian will be happier and happier in the future. Sending some fireworks.]

Every second, there were many new audience members pouring in. It was a little late, but the total popularity and number of people in Gu YuMian’s live studio had seen an extremely high-speed rise. Although the little fox was not a dog, he actually had many characteristics from the canine family. The biggest characteristic was him being very obedient and smart. Obviously the appearance was as a smart child, but the style was a bit bookish and inflexible, and not good at dealing with people..