Chapter 56: Fresh Shrimp and Tender Tofu

After playing for a while, everyone’s attention was quickly attracted by the live content.

[Bell After Class: So what’s MianMian doing today? I don’t like to eat anything in the summer and autumn seasons. I’m waiting to eat with MianMian. (-﹃-)]

Gu YuMian looked at the increasing number of viewers, bent his eyes and replied, “Today’s tofu is very suitable for autumn.”

In the changing seasons, it was easy to lose one’s appetite. The ice drink in midsummer was a little cold, but it was easy to warm up after eating the tonic in autumn and winter. Tofu moistened the lungs to stop coughing and relieved the summer heat. It was best to eat it when the season was dry and the summer heat was not yet over.

Besides, tofu also had many delicious ways to be eaten.

“Mr. Gu, the tofu is here.” An apprentice knocked cautiously at the door.

“Thank you.” Gu YuMian nodded.

The apprentice waved with a red face and said, “It’s no problem,” then he walked out with his hands and feet down.

Gu YuMian’s character was very good. He treated people gently and politely, and had a polite sense of distance. When he took over the restaurant, some employees thought that he was easy to bully. However, he was also unambiguous in his management, saying that he would withdraw from the restaurant, and take both the hard and the soft measures. He soon managed the whole restaurant from top to bottom.

A few days ago, Gu YuMian had thought about the new autumn dish to be launched in advance, and asked the chef apprentices to make tofu ahead of time — the process was similar to making soymilk. Soybeans were ground and squeezed to produce soymilk, boiled, and leaving more gypsum 1 and bittern. 2

Everyone had a strong learning ability. Gu YuMian demonstrated it once and then made clear white tofu. At this moment, it was on the plate.

[User 1837: This “tofu” looks like pudding, so anchor, how do you eat tofu?]

In fact, there was tofu in the interstellar era. Gu YuMian found silky tofu to make dessert before, but the popularity of tofu was not high. Many people’s first reaction to seeing tofu was to think it was pudding.

Gu YuMian suddenly thought of an Ancient Earth saying in China. He couldn’t help holding up the snow leopard and kissing his nose, “This is also called eating tofu.”

The little snow leopard’s lazy and careless eyes were slightly open, as if confused by this sudden attack. He looked at Gu YuMian and pressed his paw on his lips, showing a little bit of blankness and loveliness.

The little fox who sat on the soft mat, raised his head, shaking his tail in a shy way as if he yearned for something. Gu YuMian also picked up the little fox and kissed his forehead.

The little snow leopard who had just reacted and wanted to start to be happy, “…”

His calm face angrily pushed the fox’s head away.

The baby panda was now a human, lying innocently in the stroller sucking his fingers. Today’s audience was from the long lost sight of the little snow leopard.

At this moment, fans and beauties who loved their daily interaction and life were blown up.

Audience: