Chapter 62: Sandwich

All the suspension devices that arrived would be extradited to a port, where they would go through a security check, ticket check, and enter the first part. The security check was carried out by a combination of both robot and human. It was very fast. Gu YuMian, with four children, was in line for a while.

Gu YuMian pushed the pram. YuanYuan and QiuQiu were sitting in the pram, looking out. In his arms, he was holding the lively, grinning little husky, with the snow leopard on his shoulders. Although little Tangyuan had become a human baby again, a handsome human youth with four different races of children still attracted the attention of tourists in line——

Most of them were curious and well intentioned, and some of them were restrained but still obvious.

Because they were about to enter Utopia, everyone was very excited.

“Why is this human different from others? I’d like to take him home and comb our hair.”

“That’s a husky, fox, and baby. Is that one an albino? It’s lovely. Human beings are good-looking and it feels like a family filled with love.”

“You see he’s shy, hahaha.”

“Wait, my God, wait… Isn’t this the anchor I’ve been following for a long time?”

Gu YuMian, “……”

The little fox was not used to being praised about. He had been shyly curling up with his tail and shrinking behind little Tangyuan for a long time. The little snow leopard was not as lazy as usual. He sat up with his long tail circling his human.

Gu YuMian, on the other hand, was happy because his family was praised as ‘filled with love’ and coughed, a little embarrassed.

——This embarrassment peaked when he was asked to sign.

The girl was about to sign and walk away. At this time, the security check was finally in line with Gu YuMian. After the security check, he would be separated from the other tourists, which made Gu YuMian, someone with a mild social phobia, relieved at last.

Just now, the family had a happy dinner and packed their bags. The imagination of the future was always the most moving when preparing their luggage. Ninety percent of the audience were full of yearning and expectation for this Utopian trip. At present, there were more than 100 million viewers watching online, and new audiences continue to pour in. All kinds of bullet screens never stopped.

[White Pear Blossom, Lili: I’m so sour. I happened to meet MianMian in a line in Utopia. What’s the day of selecting Koi? I also want to sleep in close range!!]

[user 1397: I don’t know anything else. First of all, you have to have money to line up in Utopia.]

[Miwumi: It’s too true.]

Security robots were scanning their luggage, and staff were holding instruments to give them security and physical examination.

The live broadcast was open in the park, which Gu YuMian found was allowed on the official website in advance. As usual, the staff stressed that there would be underwater and air rides, but they were not too fierce, just that the tourists who were afraid of heights and water should pay attention.