Chapter 71: Chicken Congee

The children woke up in a flash.

Little Tangyuan looked at the pot, then Gu YuMian, and tried to swallow some saliva. The little fox and the husky’s stomach growled, and the little snow leopard’s vision also stayed on the pot for more than ten seconds, and then he hesitated to slowly move away and continued to look at his baby optical computer.

The response of the audience was more surprising than that of the few children who just woke up.

[Dust NN: Aaaaah! Aaaaah! What’s this? According to the name of MianMian’s previous congee, I guess this one is called “chicken slices, tender bamboo shoots, and yam congee”?]

[auhufc: …… This is a good name. In addition, it’s really fragrant and looks tender. When can I eat it? What a surprise. ]

[If I can’t lose 90 pounds, then I won’t change my name: WTF! When did the anchor cook a pot of congee?]

[Baabaabaa: Happiness is dying. What kind of congee is it? 555 I didn’t expect to drink congee as soon as I opened my eyes!]

“…” Gu YuMian suddenly laughed and laughed, “I just turned the broadcast on. TuanTuan and them were sleeping, was everyone else sleeping as well?”

No wonder the data showed that there were so many people, but the number of bullet screens was surprisingly small, so these audience members had fallen asleep?

Audience: 

[I was really asleep, and now I’m refreshed.] 

[I was asleep + 1 The embrace of anchor is really super suitable for sleeping.] 

[I feel that I have reached the peak, playing in Utopia all morning, eating berry pie, sitting in a boat, being held by MianMian, taking a nap, waking up and having congee…]

It was no wonder the audience was asleep.

The boat was gently carried down the water by the wind, leaving the shade of the World Tree and passing the dwarf’s village. It was very slow all the way. The water flow was slow and the wind was gentle. The autumn sunshine was warm. There was only the sound of water and wind and the breath of Gu YuMian.

In addition, the existence of Gu YuMian was enough to make people feel full of peace and tranquility.

A small dwarf along the way had shoved several ingredients into Gu YuMian’s arms. He decided to cook the chicken breast and yam, and make congee. Nobody woke up during the whole process. Not all the audience members were asleep, just in a very relaxed and tranced state, their eyes could see, but their brain was empty.

In fact, the biggest fear of this long-term live broadcast was that the audience would get tired. It was inevitable to watch the live broadcast for several hours. Generally, it took more than five hours. After the new audience and the old audience are basically offset, the total popularity would not rise again.

But Gu YuMian’s live broadcast was totally different.

Calm and relaxed, every second was very tranquil, with emotional convergence or rise. For example, after having a good morning’s fun, taking a comfortable nap and opening their eyes to the hot and fragrant lunch they were looking forward to… The audience even had a sense of being in the moment, fresh and refreshed, and all their tiredness was gone.