Chapter 79: Love the smelly little thing

The little dolphin was angry.

All she wanted to do was stay in her room. Why was she forced to drift around in a pram?!

Although the smell of the human imp was not annoying, and its movements were actually gentle and chivalrous, the thought of an idol falling into such a predicament suddenly made the dolphin mad.

There must be a parent for this stinky kid, right? What’s the matter with the parent? If parents were reluctant to discipline their children, she wouldn’t mind going out in person and teaching them how to do things like dolphins!

The resentment that made the dolphin want to turn white lasted for more than ten seconds.

“……”

“YuanYuan? … Whose kid is this?” A very clear and clean voice of a youth.

The song wind blows the strings, and the moon was bright and clean. His voice had a very soft and pleasant magnetism, which could make people’s auricles burn. It rang gently near their ears.

Three seconds later, the dolphin’s closed eyes narrowed a little.

This is the parent? I have to admit that although the child he taught is very impolite, this voice is really good. At least as an idol, she had never heard a better voice from the time she was a trainee to after she had become popular. What does a person with this voice look like? But generally speaking, even though the voice was good, many people with such a voice were hard to praise.

The little dolphin opened her eyes doubtfully.

“……”

“Goo…”

The face, the eyes, the skin, the proportion of the nose and the lips, and the eyelashes hanging down like crows’ feathers. Looking at his eyes with water vapor, the color was slightly light, and he looked guilty.

The little dolphin gawked out a bunch of bubbles.

He was beautiful.

The dolphin wanted to take him out.

But the crit for the dolphin was not over yet.

“Are you okay, little friend? Just a moment, I’ll get you some water.” Gu YuMian touched the little dolphin’s head and rescued it from Tangyuan’s hands. He looked around and could only place it in the bathtub first — the little fox had put the water in advance.

The underwater cruise room was shaped like a kerosene lamp, and the window was full of lights and shadows of the sea bottom, deep and beautiful ocean and prosperous lights of the Undersea City.

This embrace.

The smell on the body was very clean and pleasant. The body temperature was transmitted through the slightly wet shirt. When being held, there was a sense of security and satisfaction that could not be described by language. Soon, her brain was all floating.

“Gugu…” The little dolphin faintly spat out more bubbles.

“Child? What’s the matter with you?” Gu YuMian saw the action and expression of the little dolphin, and he was in a bit of a rush. He only had brief contact with a dolphin during his internship and a seminar before, and his actual experience when it came to dolphins was zero. “Hungry? Wonton — no, you should not.”