Chapter 8: The Plan

"You called.", Metal Demon said as he held a hero's head.
"DAMMIT, YOU'RE GONNA GET BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!", Puppetmaster yelled as he told off Metal Demon.
"Jeez sorry.", Metal Demon said, he then threw the head into a trash can.
"Why'd you change our usual meeting spot.", Snek asked.
"I need to show you something.", Puppetmaster said as he opened a door.
Inside the room lied what looked like years worth of work standing there never seeing the light of day again. And at the center lied the skeleton of All For One.
"Wow, you dragged us all the way over here for some early Halloween decorating.", Sharpshooter said sarcastically.
"Actually he dragged you all the way over here for this.", said a voice in an Australian accent.
The man emerged from the shadows, he was relatively pale but looked like your average 30 year old man. In his hands he held an orb of some sorts that seemed to be glowing.
"Wait isn't that one of the four orbs of resurrection.", Sharpshooter said while pointing at the orb.
"Yes indeed it is, it took me a while to figure out how to take this from the museum.", the man said.
"Great you stole something that is rumored by myths, you do realize myths aren't real, they're just a statement used to try to explain natural phenomenon.", Metal Demon said.
"I know that, but let's just say my quirk helps fix that, the names Magiantras and my quirk is myth.", he said.
*Magiantras is a mix of the Greek translation of magic man, I use google translate by the way; may not always be accurate but it's the best I have
The villain Magiantras, his quirk myth. He can make any myth become real, but the power of that myth is amplified based on how many people believe it. However this power has some limitations, such as immortality and godlike abilities.
"So what do you suppose we do with that orb.", Snek asked.
"Simple we revive All For One.", Puppetmaster said.
"Why would we need to revive him.", Metal Demon said.
"As powerful as all may be, we all don't stand a chance against top heroes like Deku.", Puppetmaster said.
"I nearly killed Creati you know.", Metal Demon said.
"Yet you nearly died to a hero of lower ranking than her, reviving All For One is the best chance of victory we all have.", Magiantras said.
"I like your funny words magic man.", Sharpshooter said.
"Ok we get the other orbs, but how will we get them since I assume they will all be guarded by the heroes like hawks.", Metal Demon said.
"Simple we create a diversion.", Puppetmaster said.
"What diversion would cause the heroes to abandon a robbery of ancient artifacts.", Snek said.
"An attack on U.A.", Magiantras said.
"Ok we attack the USJ.", Metal Demon said.
"No, if we want this to work then we need to make the distraction big, I'm thinking an attack on the Sports festival arena.", Puppetmaster said.
"ARE YOU INSANE, AN ATTACK ON THE ARENA WOULD DESTROY US.", Metal Demon yelled.
"Here's my idea, first we make robberies with some of Puppetmasters puppets, that will cause most of the heroes at the arena go to the location of the robberies, that's when we strike at the arena, they'll think that the robberies were a diversion so the heroes on the way to stop them would split making it easy to rob the museums." Magiantras said.
"DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!", Metal Demon said pissed off.
"But first we need to do a recon mission.", Puppetmaster said.
"What do you mean.", Snek said.
"One of the reasons the league of villains fell was because of the students at U.A., that's why we need to scout out what quirks those students have so we can counter pick them,", Puppetmaster said as he pulled a worn out picture of the Class 1-A from 20 years ago,"these brats caused the destruction of everything that shigaraki had worked for we don't want the same thing happening twice."
"How will we manage to get into the school?", Sharpshooters asked.
"We won't exactly be entering the school more of a facility.", Magiantras said.
"The USJ?", Snek said.
"No, the U.A. dorms.", Magiantras said.
"Based on what I know, aren't the students supposed to get into the dorms after their first internships.", Snek said confused.
"Yes but because of the rise of attacks of villains they're already thinking about having the students enter their dorms earlier than normal.", Puppetmaster said.
"But how do you guys know this.", Sharpshooter asked.
"Let's just say we have a puppet on the inside, giving us the info.", Puppetmaster said.
"We were thinking of sending Snek, but it seems Metal Demon is excited.", Magiantras said as he pointed to an angered Metal Demon.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND I WOULDN'T DO SHIT FOR SOME ASSHOLE I JUST MET!", Metal Demon said as he grabbed Magiantras's neck and started strangling him.
"Heroes were the reason your life became a mess right, these brats are going to become heroes only to ruin more lives like yours.", Puppetmaster said to Metal Demon.
Metal Demon threw Magiantras to the side knocking over some tables and chairs.
"I need to take a walk.", Metal Demon said as he opened the door behind him and slammed it.
"Jeez that guy needs to take some anger management classes.", Magiantras said as he stood up.
"We don't blame him, each one of us have had our lives ruined in some way by a modern society.", Puppetmaster said.
Kinzoku Keshin AKA Metal Demon was your average suburban citizen who had a great life ahead of him. He had gotten the promotion he had wanted at his job, and was to be married in a few months, until the incident happened. Kinzoku was framed for the massacre of a small town called morioh. The ones who caused these murders were rogue heroes but at the time Kinzoku thought that they were heroes. The rogue heroes framed him for the murders and captured him. Due to the severe amount of murders Kinzoku was sentenced to death at the electric chair. The shock however awakened his long dormant quirk, cyborg. When they sent his body to the morgue the cyborg armor ripped through the body bag. When the denier of the morgue tried to cut open his stomach, Kinzoku grabbed his neck and killed him. He then remembered what happened and went back home while his family was celebrating Christmas. When they saw him they were horrified, they shot at him even though he was trying to explain who he was. The bullets kept ricocheting off of his armor and eventually  found their way into his family's heads.
Kinzoku stood there as he watched the last people he loved die before him his mother, his father, his sister, and his pregnant fiancé. Rage consumed him as he went on a massacre killing every human in sight. As the heroes arrived he noticed they were the same heroes that had framed him for the murders. Fueled by anger he slaughtered the three heroes, killed multiple cops, and murdered 3 dozen people. His limbs were cut off and he had no choice but to flee. During further investigations, it was discovered that the three heroes who framed were indeed the ones who caused the murders but the damage had been done, Kinzoku Keshin was number one on the most wanted list for Japan.
Kinzoku struggled to survive on the run from civilization, eventually he came across Puppetmaster as he was trying to form his team.
Unlike everyone else, Puppetmaster welcomed him with open arms, he gave Kinzoku the treatment he needed and repaired whatever limbs he was missing.
One day Kinzoku asked Puppetmaster why was he helping him, Puppetmaster simply replied with."Society views us as horrible people, yet if they had experienced what we have I doubt they'll do anything different."
Kinzoku took these words and used them as sheer motivation for what he would become.
He blamed heroes for everything that had happened to him and vowed to help other lost souls like him.
And on that day Kinzoku Keshin was gone and a new being rose in his place, on that day Metal Demon was born.
————————-End of Chapter-————————