Chapter 82: Emotional

The man in front of Gu YuMian was very tall. He was dressed in a dark military uniform, with straight trousers and a pair of military boots. He was also sharp and forceful in his beauty.

Gu YuMian was already a tall figure among the human beings, and this man was more than half a head taller than his height. His figure was the kind of powerful and long-lasting cultivation, and at this time, all the momentum rushed out without any disguise.

The water glass in the room exploded with a bang!

All the fish were in the seagrass and coral were shivering.

Just now Gu YuMian could feel ‘strong’, but at this moment he felt ‘weak.’ On the biological level, everything he could do may be nothing in front of this person.

“……”

The man’s Adam’s apple rolled up and down in front of him. He held Gu YuMian between his chest with strong arms and kisses, and the wooden door behind him. Usually cold and untamed grey-blue eyes, just like burning up, became a kind of more blazing blue, but one thing was certain——

It was Shuo Han.

Or Xue Tuan.

At this moment, Gu YuMian felt like a fool.

As the witch said, the lies were exposed.

Shuo Han seemed to want to kiss Gu YuMian’s lips, but even if his brain lost its sense due to agitation, he did not want to see Gu YuMian’s eyes and reacted subconsciously.

So he hung his head and buried it between Gu YuMian’s neck and clavicle, kissing and gnawing.

Gu YuMian lowered his eyes.

He put his hand on the man’s forehead and pushed him back. In fact, his strength was not strong — even if it was strong, it was nothing to the other side.

However, the sense of resistance conveyed in it still made the man withdraw a little even if he was very reluctant.

“Are you TuanTuan?”

No answer.

They looked at each other for more than ten seconds.

Gu YuMian’s voice became determined, “You are TuanTuan.”

Silence.

“Let me go first.” Said Gu YuMian.

After a long silence, the man finally said, “I won’t let you go.”

Gu YuMian’s wrist, which he held, had a circle of blue and purple marks.

The man just looked down and let go like he was burning.

But he quickly held Gu YuMian’s hand firmly, and gently pressed and rubbed his wrist, making all the pain and traces disappear. He held Gu YuMian’s hand in one hand, and put the other hand against Gu YuMian’s nape. He didn’t let him back away and forced him to look at himself.

It was like he was afraid of Gu YuMian escaping and never coming back.

Both of them were very short of breath. One was that the brain was dazed and trying to accept and digest this huge amount of information.