Ch-1 I Curse You

Maya's house, a big house with the latest technology in all Korea, a mini theatre, lounging space, open garden, mini gym, luxury washroom, with robots cleaning the place. a perfect place to live. but maya lives there alone and rarely uses any of the rooms.

Cherylene- unni please wake up, I need your signatures.

Cherylene young and enthusiastic, maya's secretary, she is clumsy but was yet choosen as the chairwomen's secretary because she isn't old, boring and much of a irritating person,and is the daughter of her dad's secretary

Maya- I am wide awake here in my bedroom.

Cherylene- yes coming.

Cherylene enters the room to only see maya sitting on her bed with leg crossed.

Maya- what are these for.

Cherylene - these are the verification of our new Home AI system.

Maya- really.! (she wakes up from her drowsy mode, enthusiasistically.)

Maya - so my AI system has been updated.

Cherylene - yes, try it.

Maya- thanos, what's my name.

AI system
Thanos- good morning miss, your name is Lee maya.

Maya- yeah! Awesome.

She does a little celebratory moves.

Cherylene - did you have to keep it on the name of a marvel character. That too a villain

Maya- Thanos, this guy killed Tony stark, black widow and vision,he tried to control avengers, now i will control it.

Maya passes a evil laugh

Cherylene - congratulations...

Maya comes back to being a normal person.

Cherylene - ah, yes attorney jang is on his way.

Maya- my mood just got off, whenever that guy comes to meet me, my life takes a 180 degree turn.

Cherylene - should I tell him, you are not available.

Maya- he will barge in even if I am in a meeting with Donald trump himself.

Cherylene- then what should I do.

They come out to the kitchen where cherylene sits on the counter and maya makes breakfast. As they were talking.

Maya- just tell him to come to my office in 2 hours, I am going there as well.

Cherylene- ookey.

Maya- ah, where is do min joo.

Cherylene- he is taking interviews of new recruits for the security department.

Maya- oh. Today is the interview day right.

Cherylene- ah, today you have a meeting. Its for choosing brand ambassador.

Maya- don't we have yoongi hyung as brand ambassador.

(she calls people she is close with hyung instead of oppa because it makes her uncomfortable to call someone that way)

Cherylene- it isn't our brand ambassador, it's mabeob.

Maya's cheerful smile faded.
Maya--can I pass.

Cherylene- first of all, you are the largest shareholder. Meeting won't start without you.
Second, the board members leave meeting if you aren't there.

Maya- I really hate seeing the faces of those assholes.

Cherylene- I know, but it will finish fast.

Maya-when is it.