Chapter 90: You can be jealous

Shuo Han was led by Gu YuMian. He could feel that his whole life was different immediately.

It was the same as the imperial concubines in ancient times. He sat down at Gu YuMian’s side. He was lazy and swaggering, and held Gu YuMian’s left hand in his hand. Since it was Guo Shi’er, he couldn’t do anything out of the ordinary.

… However, Guo Shi’er was not full of vinegar essence like Shuo Han, plus the pandas were being held by Gu YuMian and touched, and there was no special reaction.

Let Shuo Han show off, a little dissatisfied.

Gu YuMian still didn’t understand their, “No wonder.”

16th Guo touched his chubby and fluffy head, “ha ha”, he smiled.

The hair of 16th Guo was less than that of Guo Shi’san. Many years of a competitive career had destroyed him. Therefore, he was reluctant to comb his hair at ordinary times. He was afraid that if he combed it, it would fall off. His hair was always a bit long and messy.

Gu YuMian combed it by hand, and then he took the rubber band and gave him a little clip, so that he would not poke his eyes. Now 16th Guo was looking in the mirror, and his happiness was bubbling.

Wuwu, he would never take off this clip for the rest of his life.

As for Gu YuMian who asked what they meant by “no wonder.”

“Cough, nothing. We’ll talk about this later.”

The three pandas looked at each other tacitly.

The powers of pandas were prophecies, and their abilities were expanding with age.

Guo Shi’er and Guo Shi’san could predict things within a year. When they finally met Gu YuMian, they were afraid of any accident to separate them, so they could not help but foresee the future of Gu YuMian.

Then, Guo Shi’er saw a wedding.

A very grand wedding of the century.

Fireworks, floats, real-time broadcast on all channels of the whole Star Network, the whole Star Holiday celebrated seven days and seven nights, and the mood of all the people also rose to the extreme, and all kinds of cheers never stopped.

At the wedding site, the pandas in the Guo family were cheering on from the relatives’ viewing platform and were moved to tears. Guo Er Shisi, the little husky and little fox, who had become little boys, were all wearing tuxedos and holding flowers with the eyes of the etiquette officer.

Under the throne were cheering and boisterous subjects.

On the throne, dressed in a tailored white suit, the handsome young person quietly waited.

The man with grey-blue eyes was wearing white gloves, the same formal suit, and the dark red Royal cape was blown by the wind. With his back to everyone, he stepped up to the lonely throne step by step——  1

Finally, the proud and noble Emperor knelt down in front of his only companion and kissed the ring on his ring finger.

“……”