Chapter 97: Dreamscape

Those who owned a spiritual power above S level would get a chance to enter the sea of consciousness for a short time after they were fully awakened. The mainstream view was that they would enter their own 'sea of consciousness,' that is, the spiritual world. But in fact, there were also a few cases where some people would enter into the sea of knowledge of their close relatives or those they love.

For example, Gu YuMian at this time.

Gu YuMian didn't know that. He just thought he was in a dream. He felt as if he was lying in a sea, which looked vast, deep and frozen on the surface, but was soft when he lay in it. All the solid ice melted in a second when it touched Gu YuMian. The warm water flowed through his fingers, and a small bunch of bubbles surrounded him closely.

Subconsciously, he knew this was a world related to Shuo Han, and even this ocean with a different appearance was like him.

The sea brought him down to a softer place.

There was a door there.

There were heavy and sharp locks on the door, but after Gu YuMian appeared, it collapsed a little quickly, and then the door opened. Gu YuMian hesitated and pushed the door open——

Boom.

A dark shadow sprang out of the corner, and Gu YuMian fell to the ground by a sudden huge force! But this time the back of his head hit not the floor, but the soft carpet of the palace, making a dull sound.

With the light of the sky, Gu YuMian had a certain premonition. Sure enough, taking a closer look at the little guy in his arms... 

The snow leopard looked down at him. The gray-blue pupils narrowed into a line. The soft paw pads stepped on Gu YuMian's lips.

Gu YuMian, "......"

If it wasn't for the different scenario around, he would have thought that this was the time when he first met TuanTuan in the past. Was this a dream? What's more, the "TuanTuan" in front of him was even more... how to say, harmless?

His eyes were as small as two peas, and his claws were not sharp at all, but the arrogant and dissatisfied expression was just the same as before. Gu YuMian's eyes softened and he reached for his little snow leopard. The little snow leopard was obediently held up by Gu YuMian from under his ribs, had his paws rubbed, and snored lazily.

"Good TuanTuan."

Some mechanism was triggered by this sentence. The little snow leopard froze slowly, looked at his paws incredibly, then at Gu YuMian. He deliberately changed his expression from "comfort and intimacy" to "displeasure and rage", and then——

"Mi!" An angry little milky sound.

The little guy glared at Gu YuMian discontentedly, his sharp claws stretching out and retracting, unable to scratch. What's going on? What powerful powers does this human have?

Gu YuMian, "......"

Gu YuMian's heart was shaking.

So cute, so cute.

And "Mi"!

Shuo Han must have known how 'not powerful' the little milky sound in his cub form was, so when he was a cub, he didn't make much noise. At the beginning, Gu YuMian thought it was a problem with his vocal cords.