Chapter 101: This damn dog food

"......"

There was a dead silence. Hundreds of millions of star viewers watching the morning news shut up at the same time. Even the STARNet forum and micro-blogs, which were just under lively discussion, had presently become brief and strangely silent.

A royal cloak of deep ochre, with excellent feeling, densely woven with the most luxurious and rare expensive fibers, and a rose outlined by the dark stitches.

A careful audience would find that it was the same as the pattern on Gu YuMian's clavicle that one time he didn't fasten his collar and people got a peek at it.

That's all there is to it.

Once upon a time, there was only one person qualified to wear it.

Now it was taken off lightly and draped over a human's shoulders.

Tailored for the monarch's figure, it was big for the tall and thin youth. After the button was fastened, only a small section of the white delicate neck was exposed, which sharply contrasted with the dark color of the cape.

However, this effect was more satisfactory for the Emperor, because it could block most of the gazes — whether it was gazes of malice, curiosity or goodwill. Most of the scrutiny on Gu YuMian made him feel unhappy.

He kissed Gu YuMian on the corner of his lips and didn't notice the strange atmosphere. After a long time, he raised his eyebrows doubtfully and looked at Gu YuMian, "What's wrong?"

Gu YuMian, "......"

From any point of view, the scene in front of them was too much information for the interstellar masses who were unaware.

All platforms of social media exploded in the same instant!

[Lius: He MianMian...... They???? I am, aaaaah!!!! ]

[yishutao: No, no, no, let me sort out my thoughts. First of all, His Majesty doesn't like to appear in front of the media, so we don't know what His Majesty looks like. But from the Cape and the momentum, you are right. Combined with the blog post that His Majesty recently sent, the cape that is now placed on Anchor Gu's shoulders, and the kiss that they just shared, Anchor Gu is probably...]

[Sheep BAABAA: Is this a fake, huh? Do you think His Majesty will really like others? Although MianMian is very good, it's too mysterious.]

[mimimi: Why is His Majesty here? Zerg? I haven't been able to move into the refuge area. Just outside the window, I could hear the rampant sound of the Zerg. But all of a sudden, it's gone. It's dead?]

——First of all, from Shuo Han's appearance here, many people could already guess that the troubles related to the Zerg Queen may have been already taken care of, which was surprising.

And besides that, there was the kiss.

In itself, it was inconceivable that the legendary tyrant, who never appeared in public, should have such an expression and possessive attitude towards anyone.

This person was Gu YuMian.

The national level was very high, which made countless people yearn every day to watch the top stream of the live broadcast room and become popular anchors...