Chapter 103: Will you spend the rest of my life with me?

Three months later, all work on post-war reconstruction had basically come to an end. The last person who was infected by the Zerg also recovered and left the hospital. After all the damaged buildings were repaired, people's life finally got back on track.

The long lost public suspension device was running again, and the shops on the street were opening one by one. If we have to say, this short and influential war against Zerg, the last one, has left us nothing but scars

Downtown Lower Urban City, on the huge advertising screen suspended in the air. 

At this time, an interview with Guo Er Shisi was being broadcast. The black and white panda smiles at the camera, and countless passers-by stopped to watch.

"Mr. Guo Er Shisi, many fans are very interested. What have you been doing in the past one year's retirement?"

"I think you all guessed it," said the panda, sheepishly stretching out his paws and touching the tip of his nose. "In this year, I lived with my ancestor, Anchor Gu. I am YuanYuan. About ten months ago, when I went to Takk to find my ancestor, the starship I was on broke down, and I became a baby in the lifeboat..."

Just a few days ago, the Guo family submitted an application, and then officially changed the family name to Gu, which caused quite a stir in the whole star.

The well-known name "Gu YuMian", besides "human who had saved countless lives", "the only possessor of SSS level powers other than His Majesty", "member of the royal family" and "popular anchor", had finally added another meaning.

The ancestor of the panda family.

However, though it was really unexpected, it was still reasonable.

Because just three months ago, in the last live broadcast led by Gu YuMian, when the Zerg suddenly began to disappear and everyone panicked, the pandas who had great influence in all fields came out for the first time.

In addition, the variety show that was forced to be interrupted before could be watched.

The host's response to Guo Er Shisi was not surprising.

"Can you tell us something about the manager?" The host held the card, "In the questions we collected, this question was asked the most times. Presumably everyone is very curious."

It was just time to get off work. This interview was planned by some influential media and was being broadcasted live to the whole star. If you say, the appearance of Guo Er Shisi just attracted many people's interest. So after this question was asked, whether it was the people who were rushing on the street, waiting for the bus on the platform, sleepy in the suspension device — everyone couldn't help but look up at the nearest light screen.

Anchor Gu.

There was no one who did not know. The reason why the second Zerg war ended so quickly and without much harm was that His Majesty's correct judgment and powerful force defeated the Zergs in the shortest time.

In addition, they owed it to that human, Gu YuMian. It was he who first discovered a cure for the infection.

In case of the emergency afterwards, when all Zerg began to disappear spontaneously, he used his own mental power to control the situation in time with His Majesty. But after that, Gu YuMian fell into a coma. Although his coma was diagnosed as not life-threatening, they did not know when he would wake up.