Chapter 57

Hey! Welcome back! I'm sorry for such a long delay! I've been busy with College work! It piles up! AND! This has just gotten over 5,000 votes! WHAT?! Thank you all so very much! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! The song above is Impossible by James Arthur! Plus, here's a link to my Discord Server if ya wanna join: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 !

It started with the sound of what seemed like thunder, people in the streets looked at the sky in bewilderment; there wasn't a grey cloud in sight and yet the noise of thunder got closer, and louder in the city. The streets began to shake, cars wobbling as the first shriek was heard.

A massive platoon of armed people marched into the city, no defining uniform or banner, yet with one look people understood who these people were; the Paranormal Liberation Front, publicly announced as the successor to Destro's previous Meta Liberation Army and widely supported and loved by many in Japan, and perhaps even people around the globe gave their support....

- Static buzzes on the screen before a camera pans out, revealing a suited man with a black band across his nose and a grin spread on his face; his arms spread wide as he started;

"HELLO JAPAN! We're sorry to interrupt your busy days but this is an important announcement! The Paranormal Liberation Front has arrived! We seek to free all citizens from the crushing chains that hold back our meta abilities! We want liberation, the kind that my father Destro wanted! Beware Heroes! We are here to liberate!" The man holds out his hand;

"Join us, be free from this controlling system! Join the Paranormal Liberation Front for freedom and security!!"

In the room, cheers resounded. The group was no longer hidden in the depth of the underworld. They could change the world!

Ordinary people were allowed to join or could simply go on about their day like nothing was happening. No civilian blood was spilt, but the threat was very clear; "either you're with us or against us."

Though no civilians were harmed, crimson ran through the streets as the defending heroes fell to the hoard of Front members with other heroes fleeing like cowards. However, a handful of heroes joined the Front, wanting to save their own skin when they realised that escape was impossible.

Yukai City had been seized...

Dabi smirked as he watched the Deception Hero, he knew that the hero was a spy, knew that the Hero Commission had sent him in to spy on the Front, but that majorly backfired. Dabi fed him false information; diversions to hide the true goal that the heroes seek, he whispered red-herrings and spoke deceit as golden truth; using bait as his main tactic and it worked. And like fishes to a lure, the heroes fell for it and were preparing for an assault on Yukai city, or more specifically the private hospital there, were Shigaraki was having his procedure done.

If that wasn't a complete lie, that is. Shigaraki was safely hidden beneath the grounds of Jakku General in the city of Jakku, sitting and waiting to be reawakened according to the Doctor. What the heroes would find instead is a main group of the Front, the assault team waiting for them to arrive and take them down, and an empty hospital with bombs planted in the basement.