𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟐]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐌.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[wilbur:)]

elinor!
i'm sorry for ignoring you
yesterday
i just wanted to give you a
break from me i guess
nobody would be hating on
you if i wasn't around
so, i'm sorry
also, i'm going out with ivory
today so if i'm not as active
that's why
i promise i'm doing okay
don't worry about me
Delivered

[IRL]

"Ready?" Ivory asked as Elinor placed her wallet in her purse. The light haired girl nodded as she opened the door and they exited together. Getting into the car, Ivory reached into the console and brought out a blindfold.

Elinor looked at her like she was insane. "Are you kidding me?" She asked, holding the material. Ivory aggressively nodded.

"Just put it on! I want it to be a surprise," She explained. Elinor shook her head with disbelief. "C'mon, please? It'll be fun! I swear I'm not gonna like take you to a crack house or something."

Elinor sighed as she began to put on the blindfold. "Fine," She grumbled. "Don't do something stupid."

Ivory laughed and turned on the car, driving off. Elinor tried to track where they were going, but lost where she was around the ninth turn. Music pumped through the car and she tried to calm her nerves.

The car stopped and Elinor quickly asked, "Are we there?" Ivory make a sound of content before hopping out of the car and helping her out. "If we're in public and I look like an absolute buffoon I'm going to murder you."

"Calm down," Ivory laughed. "You can take it off on the count of three. One... Two... Three!"

Elinor immediately ripped the blindfold off and looked around. Her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness before she realized what she was standing in front of.

It was a museum. She assumed it was for art.

"Wow," Elinor mumbled. Ivory gave her a light punch in the arm.

"I bought us tickets, don't be rude," The dark haired girl growled. Elinor simply shook her head with a smile, telling her she wasn't upset at all. The girls walked into the museum together, ready to take a break from the outside world.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Well, do you imagine a future with him?" Ivory asked, sitting down. Elinor followed suit, sitting beside her on the bench.

"Besides being friends, I haven't really considered it," She responded with a shrug. "I dunno, he's cute and all but I don't wanna hop into something right now. Even though a proportion of people still love me and ship the whole Willinor thing, I don't wanna be known at the girl who got down with Wilbur Soot for the fame."

Ivory looked at her, silently telling her to make caution of her word choice. "You wouldn't ever date someone for the fame. Your hearts too big for that."

"I guess," Elinor nodded. She still played with her fingers instinctively. They continued on with the conversation before getting back up to discover the rest of the museum.

"Think it over," Ivory suggested. "You guys would make a great couple if you ask me, but you also make a great friendship." With that, they dropped the topic.

Moving forward into a section of the museum, they found themselves on a balcony. Ivory leaned up against the railing and Elinor snapped a quick picture. "I know we said no social media, but this isn't social media. It's just photos," Elinor snickered. With the roll of her eyes, Ivory let the girl take a few more photos before moving on.

[INSTAGRAM]

iv0rymaltese we got kicked out of a museum (NOT CLICKBAIT!!!1!1!)View all 2,478 Commentselinorsage hey you said no social media     ↳iv0rymaltese i said none in the museum

View all 2,478 Comments
elinorsage hey you said no social media
     ↳iv0rymaltese i said none in the museum.
fanatic.org beautiful!!
hiimleia FJJEJDJWJZJZN ETHERIAL
booitsbean pretty woman✨

[wilbur:)]

wilbur:)
hey hey it's all good !
take all the time you need
i'll see you at the office
tomorrow?

elinor!
yes you will :)

wilbur:)
cool

elinor!
cool
ttyl tall man

wilbur:)
ttyl short lady

elinor!
hey!!

wilbur:)
apologies, ma'am

elinor!
:)

[TWITTER]

elinor [elinorsage]
hello friends, fans, haters, all :) i'm just here to announce two things!! one: wilbur and i are friends. nothing more. two: hating isn't cool. it's a waste of time. just live your life. thanks!
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
i'm president wilbur soot and i approve this message
|
elinor [elinorsage]
nerd

(responding to elinorsage)
green man go brr [dreamsimp_]
periodt queen you tell em!
|
pete [peteisgay]
i love it here😌

(responding to elinorsage)
egg [egg0]
ahhh i'm so glad she made a statement🥰
|
katelyn [katelynkiger]
she's still a whore🤭🤭
|
egg [eggo]
get tf out 🥰

(responding to elinorsage)
AESTRO! (a3s7r0)
you heard the woman. no more hate or i'll chop off your dick
|
xo likes green (xoxo_)
THIS IS SENDING ME
|
AESTRO! (a3s7r0)
i said what i said ✋😀

a/n:
i'm in love with AES7R0 . they're literally so funny. that's all. :) stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 820