Chapter 99: According to him...

Gu YuMian’s “dream” continued.

“You don’t have to think about that.” Shuo Han, who was just a young adult in the dream, said as he looked down at Gu YuMian, partly adamant, “You have something you like.”

Gu YuMian, “Hmm?”

But, how could he not think? If he didn’t think, who was going to protect this leopard, his Shuo Han, who knew nothing and grew up carefree in the dream? Gu YuMian felt that Shuo Han’s words seemed to have an unfinished meaning. However, just as he wanted to ask something, the sudden sound of the pouring rain outside the window broke through Gu YuMian’s thoughts.

By the way, the night Shuo Han had awakened and the Zerg tide broke out, it seemed that there was a storm. At the same time, outside the window came the sound of rapid footsteps and the light of the flickering fire!

“Hurry up, it’s Your Majesty…”

“Your Majesty was… How is that possible? This is the safest place on the planet!”

“Can’t go, can’t go, will be infected…”

There were very strict rules in the Imperial Palace. In the quiet Imperial Palace, these sudden voices grew very noisy. The footsteps of the servants were flustered and there were cries and screams everywhere.

Shuo Han listened in silence for a moment, his expression looking a little clear and tired at the same time. He looked more like he was upset from having a good dream disturbed, but his expression didn’t seem very flustered or caught by surprise. The communication device lights up. Shuo Han doesn’t avoid Gu YuMian, and then says a few words.

In the real world, more than twenty years ago, Shuo Han, barely an adult, walked into the former Emperor’s bedroom on such a rainy night… Then carrying a curse, began a seven-year long war.

Gu YuMian quickly stood up, “Will your father — Shuo Han, you wait here. I’ll go out and see.”

However, to his surprise, Shuo Han brought Gu YuMian back in his arms and let him lie down on a warm quilt, while whispering softly, “He’s fine.”

Everyone in this palace would be fine.

Because it had happened so close to Gu YuMian, Shuo Han wouldn’t allow any danger to lurk around.

“……”

Gu YuMian looked at this Shuo Han and didn’t know when his little TuanTuan had grown up.

He grew up carefree. He didn’t experience too much hardship and suffering in his childhood. He grew up smoothly, but he didn’t make Shuo Han weak and incompetent. On the contrary, he seemed to be more powerful.

Because there were people who he wanted to protect for life.

The butler bowed and knocked at the door. Shuo Han took the uniform coat and kissed Gu YuMian on the back of his hand, “Sleep first, good night.”

The butler stood still outside the door. Shuo Han didn’t even say goodbye, because he was just going out for a while, and would return to sleep with Gu YuMian after finishing the work.

All the noise was cut off by Shuo Han’s mental power; only the charcoal in the fireplace was ablaze and the sound of rain was soft. Shuo Han knew that Gu YuMian was worried, so he kept in touch with Gu YuMian and said two sentences from time to time, “The instrument has detected that no one in the palace has been infected. It’s a rumor. I already know who it is.”