Chapter 100: Go On

Gu YuMian woke up surrounded by a group of fat and soft dumplings.

Such a group of pandas, who were raised in the old house and had not yet grown up, could barely restrain themselves at the beginning. They just scratched their paws and touched their heads to rub Gu YuMian’s palm. After falling asleep, they could no longer help it.

This kind of ancestral, soft and memorable temperature, clean and slightly sticky bamboo leaf flavor… 

“Chiii…”

Guo Shi’er was supposed to take care of the little fellows, but he couldn’t bear the sleepiness first, and fell asleep on Gu YuMian’s shoulder. Then, the sleeping black-and-white regiment unconsciously moved to the side of the ancestral bed, pillow and arms——

Gu YuMian had soft panda claws on his cheek, and his warm body was covered by a head. The whole bed was full of giant pandas who looked like dolls, and a few of them were falling off the edge of the bed.

He sat up, a little muddled, and suddenly several of them rolled down like snowballs.

Gu YuMian, “……”

Gu YuMian quickly hugged the fallen ones and put them back on the bed. He coaxed several humming cubs along, and finally calmed down the whole circle, so he had time to start thinking about the series of events.

From the outbreak of Zerg tide to grey Saturn… Was the infected miner saved? There seemed to be a vague impression that the miner, with his wife, daughter and friends, apologized to Shuo Han with great guilt.

At that time, Gu YuMian was in a state of confusion since he had just spiritually awakened. His consciousness was unstable. He only remembered that after hearing the apologies of the miners, Shuo Han gave a faint response and turned away.

He held Gu YuMian in his arms and walked forward without any aides or servants.

They seemed to have moved to a starship. Gu YuMian only heard the sound of Shuo Han’s boots stepping on the ground steadily in his haze, and the sound of the starship launching

By the way, Shuo Han took him to the starship. Looking around here, was he back in Capital Star?

After that, Gu YuMian wanted to make his consciousness stay in reality for a long time, but he was unable to do anything. He was brought into the dream world, that is, the sea of consciousness. After that, he met Shuo Han when he was a child and accompanied him for many years.

Everything in the dream had been completely rewritten. Shuo Han did not witness his mother’s suicide, and there was no cold shoulder in the first ten years, including the war. At last, Shuo Han came in and took a long nap.

After the long dream, Gu YuMian returned to the sea.

The ice in the sea had melted, the sun rose, the soft clouds embraced him, gently bringing Gu YuMian to the vast blue sky, and then he passed through a barrier made of light. From Shuo Han’s spiritual world, they returned to Gu YuMian’s own spiritual world peacefully.

The state of instability in the wake of mental strength had almost completely recovered. Gu YuMian could see every corner of the world clearly. In his spiritual world, he saw a letter floating in the air.