CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You

BELLA PARKER

"Then why didn't you count yourself. I want to live for you, I want to live with you every moment." Liam said looking in my eyes.

"L-Liam I-" He didn't let me complete my sentence and crashed his lips against mine.

"I don't know what are you about to say but please don't end this. I love you. I love you so fucking much. I know that Ryan needs you but Bella more than him, I need you. I need you in my life." With that he again connected our lips. He was kissing me passionately. His lips left mine and he started placing soft kisses on my eyes, nose, cheeks. My eyes closed automatically he sucked hard on my neck earning a moan from me. His head rested in the crook of my neck for sometime.

"You have no idea how much I was resisting myself from taking you right there in that hot tub." Liam whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe.

"Mmm." A moan escaped my lips.

"And then this dress of yours. Do you really expect me to stay in my right senses when you look so fucking gorgeous?"

I licked my lips, he went down sucking on my exposed chest. Within seconds I was pulled towards him and made me sit on his lap with my legs on with side of him. Our forehead were resting against each other, his hands travelled down to my waist, he started leaving wet kisses on my neck moving down to my chest. He grabbed my ass giving it a hard squeeze making me moan.

Liam got up from the couch with me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he started making his way towards the bed, he then laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. He took my lips in his and started kissing me hungrily. I slid my hands in his hair, feeling his smooth hair. He bit my lower lip I gasped, taking the chance he slid his tongue in my mouth exploring my mouth. His hands roamed all over my body, I felt like I had no control over my own body, he was the one who was controlling me. When he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me in the eye, I saw pure lust in his eyes. They were full of desire and I think, so was mine.

He touched my lower lip with his thumb, his hands trailed down to my chest, making it's way to my exposed cleavage. He gave a squeeze to my right breast making my back arc in pleasure. He made me sit up and removed the strings of my dress making it fall to my waist, exposing my breast since the dress was backless, I didn't have any bra on. I laid back on the bed, Liam eyed me from top to bottom like I was his prey. He started unbuttoning his shirt, when he was done he threw it somewhere on the floor, I traced my hand from his chest to his hard abs. I looked up at him and bit my lip. He was observing my each and every action.

He laid back on top of me, I felt his hand on my naked thigh travelling up through the slit in my dress, he removed my panties, his hands were now on my spot rubbing it and his lips came down to mine. In between our kiss he whispered "I am not going easy on you this time."

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I saw Liam lying next to me and staring at me with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" He asked me back.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was enjoying it." He replied and pulled me closer to him, pecking my lips.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind, I started panicking. "Liam?" I called.

"Hmm."

"W-We didn't use protection. And neither am I on birth control." I said, worried.

"So?"