Chapter-15

I apologise for the late update,
I never thought writing would be this hard!
*Put on a sad crying face*
Anyways guys! Enjoy reading! ❤️
*************

Nova

Have you ever felt like today's your last day on this planet? As if you had committed a major sin and you would get executed for it?
That was exactly how I felt at this moment, except I didn't know what my sin was.

The Devil walked towards me stealthily with a deadly expression on his face which absolutely terrified my soul. And I knew I was doomed. He stopped at an arm's length from me. I gathered the last pieces of courage I had and asked,

"What's wrong? Why are you angry?"
He let out a growl as he slammed me to the wall with such a force that the back of my head collided with the wall painfully. He took both of my wrists and held it behind me which made me wince in pain. His long fingers enveloped my throat gripping it firmly, while his other hand was enough to secure my wrists in place.

"You have the nerve to ask me what is wrong? Why don't you ask your lover boy Sebastian?" he yelled angrily in my face,
"Sebastian.." I gasped in realisation.
How the hell did he find out?
"So you do remember him? You haven't lost your memory, have you?" he questioned angrily, tightening the grip around my throat.
"I-It's not what-t you thi-" I tried saying, before he cut me off,
"You were gone for three months with him. So tell me princess, did you let him touch you? Did you let him kiss you? Or did you let him sleep with you?"

I shook my head saying no, as I couldn't form any words. I was shocked and I didn't know what to say. Damn you Princess Isabella, cause you are the only reason I'm stuck here, I internally cursed her.
"You're mine, solely mine. You belong to me and I'll make sure you never think of any other man again, Isabella" he whispered darkly gazing at my lips.
"No, please don't do this..Nicholas, I of beg you" I pleaded trying to escape from his grip, but it was of no use.

I couldn't move my arms, I was backed up against the wall and I was at the mercy of the Devil. He stroked my lower lip with his thumb and licked his lips.
"Don't resist me princess, it will only make me want you more" he said deeply, his gaze traveling down my body.

I should have been disgusted by him, instead I felt an electrifying excitement stirring up within me. At the same time, I was afraid of him, and the things he might do now. I shot him a pleading look, but he stared back emotionlessly. His eyes were filled with a darkness, which was both intriguing and frightening. He tugged me towards him crushing me against his chest, leaving no gap between us. He tightened his hold on my wrists which caused a whimper to escape from my lips.

"Let go of me" I panicked, struggling to escape.
His hand travelled from my throat to the nape of my neck, holding me in place as he leaned down and claimed my lips. He roughly moved his lips against mine in domination, and I resisted as much as I could. I could feel his aggression and desire in the kiss.

He furiously kissed me and when I didn't respond he bit my lower lip harshly. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I stayed still and let him do as he pleased, tired of resisting. I hated to admit, I enjoyed it. He pulled back and glared at me.

"Kiss me back princess" he demanded,
How dare he say that?
I glared back and said "No, I won't. You cannot make me"
"You would rather kiss a petty warrior but not me, the most powerful King in all land" he growled and slammed his fist on the wall, which made me jump in fear.
"I can give you the world if you say the word, I can give you everything you desire and only I can pleasure you, so you better be grateful" he said deeply, with anger evident on his face.
"You are a heartless monster King Nicholas and this is your arrogance speaking. All you have given me is pain and sorrow. You can take my body or control my actions but you will never get my heart. I despise you" I spat angrily with tears in my eyes.