Chapter 24

A/N- So up above there is the house layout how I imagine the house in this story is. Of course you can think of it any way you want. But this is how I imagine it ^

Third Person

It is now less then a week till Christmas. Owen has been avoiding Julia these past two weeks. Since Mason and Noah has been off for their  Chirstmas break. Owen has been getting them to drop off Cameron who still isn't finished yet.

The reason she is still going to Daycare so close to Christmas is that etheir Masons in work or they just don't want to leave Cameron with Noah all day.

But since there is only two more days till Christmas Eve they have decided not to bring her in and Noah can give up two days of his holidays to mind Cameron. Just until one of them gets back.

Noah on the other hand doesn't mind since some of his friends have gone across state visting family or they have family over. So it was not like he had plans in anyways. Kiara had gone to spend Christmas with her Nanny and Grandad across state so he wouldn't be seeing her till the new year.

Owen and Mason had agreed to ring him hourly to check up on them.

Right now Noah and Cameron are out the backgarden playing in the snow. Since Cameron wouldn't stop running around the house singing 'Rudolph the red nose reindeer'. She was like a broken record player singing the only lines she knew on repeat not even in order.

Eventually Noah got fed up listening to her so he decided to bring her outside. Then hopefully she would go down for a nap after she eats.

"Okay Cam to make a snow angel more like devil." Noah mumbled the last part. Lying down on the snow in a star shape as Cameron stood looking down at him. Watching him show her how to do a snow angel.

"You need to lay down like this. Then you move your arms up and down like this." Noah looking like he was doing jumping jacks but just on the ground instead. Cameron watched as this was art work to her and she didn't want to mess it up.

"Then so you don't ruin it you have to roll off of it and stand up." Did it while saying standing up and dusting any snow that stuck to him.

"Tada! You have a snow angel. You try Cam." Noah gestured to his snow angel on the ground. Cameron layed on the ground copying Noahs actions.

She slowly rolled off the snow. Standing up egar to see her masterpiece.

"Did I do it?" Cameron tilted her head looking down at the small version of the snow angel beside Noahs bigger one.

"Yep!" Noah held out his hand for a high five which Cameron gladly accepted.

"Come on lets go back inside we have been out here for a while. I think Mason made some pasta for us before he left." Noah said heading towards the backdoor. Cameron trailing behind.

Cameron sat down at the dining table when she took of her coat, gloves, hat and boots. She waited for Noah to heat up the pasta.

When Noah came over he sat beside her. Mason had made them Mac and cheese since he doesn't trust Noah to cook. Especially around Cameron.

"Do you know who we are going to see tomorrow night?" Noah raised his eyebrow stabbing some pasta with his fork.

"No." Cameron shook her head taking her own bite of the pasta out of her pastic bowl.