Chapter 14

13th February - 12:30pm
Amys pov

My makeup and hair was all done I was so excited , I had a natural eyeshadow look with nude colours. My hair was curled and clipped into a half up half down with a cute flower grip. Rosa had agreed to pick me up at 12:30 because thats when my makeover had finished so I went outside and she was waiting for me in her car.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"Sup Amy , you look dope" Rosa says with a small grin on her face.
"Thanks , you look dope too" I replied.
"I got your dress in the back" She reminded me.
"Thanks I don't know what I'd do without you" I smiled.
"Yeah yeah whatever" She says with a straight face.

I look at my phone and its 12:45 and I begin to panic , I had an 1 hour and 15 minutes until the wedding and I needed to make sure everything was set up perfectly but I couldn't because I need to get my dress put on and everything like that. I think Rosa saw me starting to panic and she was concerned.

"Amy what's wrong?" She sighed.
"I HAVE 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES TO GET THERE" I shouted.
"Woah Amy calm down , that's more than enough time all you need to do is put on a dress right?" She replied.
"Yes I know but what if not everything is ready? What if the rings aren't ready? What if" I began spiralling.
"Amy calm down , I'm sure Jake has sorted everything" She interrupted me.
"Yeah I'm sure you're right" I calmed down.

As I said that we arrived at the venue , Rosa grabbed my dress and we ran into the building. We checked into a room and rushed up there , Rosa texted Gina and her and my best friend Kylie came upstairs to help me with my dress and everything. I had finally finished changing into my dress and so had my friends. Rosa helped put my zip up at the back , I also had some gorgeous white heels that I slipped onto my feet and they were so comfy! We all finished getting ready and it was time for the wedding I had a strange feeling but it was a good one , we went down to the venue and I met my dad , I was so nervous but glad my dad was there for me.

===================================
This is really really short sorry I just wanted to show Amy getting ready because I did with Jake , I have school and its 1am so it's not great but im sure i'll survive! Anyway tysm for 100 reads I was so sure no one would read this , I think a few readers are from my tt account so if you are then ty :) im going to be pre write some stories soon , possibly on the weekend so i can post them in the week when im busy with school :D
===================================