74

" 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌! "

" 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌! "

He ran towards me diving onto the bed right into me, He buried his face into my neck 'oh baby I missed you' his voice was muffled and warm. I stroked his hair, kissing him over and over again. 'I missed you too' I let myself smile wider. He looked up and kissed my lips, so many short  sweet kisses. 'What are you doing here?' He laughed and he genuinely sounded happy. 'Well I thought I'd stay for a little' He furrowed his brow, 'How I don't understand, what if Bella sees you?' I felt my mind racing for an idea. It came to me as I thought about how I got here, 'Well' I stood up shaking him off me. 'If she comes near I can just do this' I willed my mind to change.

I flew around as a butterfly and landed on his leg before changing my self back, I was now leaning my head on his lap. 'You amaze me more and more, every time I see you' I chuckled. 'So?' He nodded. 'I want you to stay, forever, don't ever leave my side' I frowned. 'What? What is it?' I held his face in my small hands. 'I want to help Harry. I want him dead' Draco's face fell but his reply didn't match his facial expression. 'I want him dead too' I looked up meeting his eyes. 'What?' He leaned down kissing me. 'I want him dead so that I can spend the rest of my life with you, no struggles, just us. So I'll appreciate my time with you before you have to go find Harry'.

We stayed staring and smiling at one another, before he mentioned it, 'You have a, a tattoo' He brushed his hand over my neck, 'It us' He opened his mouth in a slight smirk. 'It's beautiful' I raised my brow, 'Ready?' He nodded. I slipped my shirt off, Draco's eyes flicked over my body before I laid down and let him look at the one on my back. 'wow' he muttered, he moved his hands over my back, I shivered as they were cold. It was a refreshing feeling to have his hands over my back. He traced his finger down the snake, 'why is it red?' I flipped over, 'Well, it was done by the Weasley twins' He raised a brow and I hit his chest, 'Not like that dickhead' His face suddenly became stern. 'What did you just call me?' I laughed 'dickhead. I called you dickhead' He moved his hand over my stomach before he started tickling me.

'Draco!' I screamed in giggles, he didn't stop, he kept going and going, 'stop stop stop' I breathed out still laughing hard. I used my only way out, I kissed him. He instantly stopped and moved his hands to my waist and lifted me up so my legs were either side of his body. He was sat up and moving his hands constantly up and down my body. His mouth trailed down my neck and down to my chest where he begun giving me hickeys. 'Draco' I moaned out holding his hair tight in my hand. One of his hands advanced down my thigh and down my jogging bottoms. His cold hands were a shock to me, but as his fingers got deeper into me I couldn't help but moan again. 'Fuck' I muttered into his shoulder. He flipped me over so I was laid flat on my back.

He kept moving his hands in and out making me moan louder and louder, his spare hand went to my mouth covering up my noise. I rolled my eyes back to the pleasure and he took his hand away but covered it again by kissing me. I struggled to kiss him back but I felt him smirk wider. I felt the last powerful rush and I let out a sound of pleasure, gripping onto him by the shoulders. He leaned down next to my ear 'enjoying yourself?' He whispered. I just let out a small squeak as a reply. I kissed him again and he held the side of my face stroking my cheek with his thumb. 'We should do that more often' I laughed 'Yeah maybe we should' We chuckled together before he moved from the top of me and laid down beside me pulling me into his chest.

I cuddled into his chest, 'This is nice' I admitted after a long silence, 'yeah it is' He reached out and took his wand from the side on his desk. He waved it towards the door and it clicked twice clearly locking. We moved under the covers and I listened to his heart beat, it was going at a steady speed which managed to relax me. I drifted off into an uninterrupted sleep as I felt safe and at home. I felt as if his heart beat was making me calm as well, this was okay, this was good.

The sun shone through brightly through the window making me squint as my eyes opened, 'Draco' a high pitched voice said through the door, I shook the pale boy beside me causing him to wake, it took him a few seconds to acknowledge the voice 'quick!' I knew what he meant and I jumped up turning into a butterfly. He ran to his desk and started writing so I landed on the letter he was on. Malfoy waved his wand and the door opened 'Hey sweetie' It was his mum and she looked just as tired as he did. 'We need you downstairs, now' He nodded 'yeah okay mum' She walked over and set her hand next to me so I flew up onto her thumb. 'Beautiful creatures butterflies' She said grimly before setting me down and leaving. 

[A/N] updating two days in a row actually proud of myself