Part 6

The christmas ball went a lot different than I expected it would go

The christmas ball went a lot different than I expected it would go. Lets just start with the begin.

"Girls, get yourself ready. Over two hours we have to go to the malfoy manor for the ball." Cygnus tells us.

On my bed was again, a beautiful black dress.
I put it on and called Druella to do my hair.

Two hours later we were ready to go to the malfoy manor. I was excited to see Lucius again, I had missed him.

"Girls, tonight your arranged marriages will be announced. Maybe you won't like it but we need to do it to keep our blood pure." Cygnus warns us. Well not me because I don't think that I will have one but Bella, Narcissa and Andromeda will.

"It will be okay Bells." I give her a small smile. "Thank you Amira." And gives me a smile back.

I give her a kiss on the cheek and we walk inside to be welcomed by the Malfoy family.

"Abraxas my friend, how are you." Cygnus shakes mr. Malfoy's hand, while Druella kisses mrs. Malfoy.

"Hello girls, Bellatrix and Narcissa. And Andromeda had been disowned for marrying a mudblood right?" "Yes mrs. Malfoy, that's right." Narcissa answers.

"And you must be?" "Amira Potter miss." She looks at me disguisted. "She's not a bloodtraitor like the rest of the family, for the past three years she has been living with us." Bella answers quickly for me.

"Good, nice to meet you Amira." She gives me a smile. "Nice to meet you too, Mrs Malfoy." And I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Also nice to meet you mr. Malfoy." And I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, Amira."

"One second please, I will just get my son. Lucius, come here." I see Lucius and he smiles at me, I really have missed him.

"This is my son Lucius, but you probably know each other already, because you're in the same year and house right?" Mr Malfoy tells us.

"That's right father, we're all in Slytherin. I'm close friends with Bellatrix and Amira." Lucius tells his father. I'm wondering why he said close friends. He's probably just nervous to tell it.

"Well children have a good night." Mrs Malfoy tells us.

We walk away and I give Lucius a kiss on the cheek. "Why did you say close friend." I ask him. "I'm sorry Amira, it's just that my parents are very strict about purebloods." He nervously tells me.

"It's okay Lucius, I understand." I give him a smile and he kisses me on the head.

"Well, can I have this dance my lady?" "Of course my kind sir." And with that we walk to the dance floor.

After dancing on multiple songs, someone makes an announcement. "Thank you for coming everyone." Mr Malfoy says.

"It's now time to reveal the arranged marriages." Lucius and I walk towards Bella, Rodolphus and Evan.

"It will be okay Bells. You are Bellatrix Black, no man can charge you around." I tell her while holding her hand. "Thank you Amira, I really couldn't have done this without you." "It will be okay."

"First we have, Bellatrix Black and Rodolphus Lestrange." I give Bella a smile. "Luckily it's someone you know."

After some more people are named, there's a name I didn't expect.

"Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy."